[Breaking] Xcursion MIA, so is JahodaDuck chick omgomg [DUBAI SUCKS]

yep. feed me cocks!

om-nom-nom-tree.jpg

i dont know whos the biggest loser, him or the fact that you notice he stopped posting.

Its easy to notice xcursion stopped posting..I dont have him tagging along my every post. Also you are a fucking hypocrite calling anyone a loser, post your pic again fat body.

Scooby, why did you forget you made the thread about me last night too? Are you that drunk that you forget the threads you make? Or maybe your'e still drunk since you decided to post "creepy and awkward" right after I had responded to this thread. Maybe you forgot this thread was made by you and was about me.

Scooby, why did you forget you made the thread about me last night too? Are you that drunk that you forget the threads you make? Or maybe your'e still drunk since you decided to post "creepy and awkward" right after I had responded to this thread. Maybe you forgot this thread was made by you and was about me.

You lost your touch since I dont drink. Havent since Jan 1 2010. So what is your new ploy now? You just e-hump johada?

You lost your touch since I dont drink. Havent since Jan 1 2010. So what is your new ploy now? You just e-hump johada?

:lol: Right. You may not drink but you love some beer battered fish!

And way to address how you forgot about your thread from the night before. Do you just suffer from brain damage caused by your alcohol addiction?

Back