[Breaking]Ted Kennedy has a brain tumor.

Some things trancend politics

I never really liked the guy, but I wouldn't wish anything like this on him.

I don't get that. I hated Reagan's guts, but when I learned he had Alzheimer's I still felt bad for him.
I don't think Reagan left someone to drown under a bridge while worrying about his future career in politics.

I don't think Reagan left someone to drown under a bridge while worrying about his future career in politics.

So you want this to be a thing where we assess the worth of the person before we decide to be respectful in their death? If you're going to try and make this (and *sigh* I think you do) a "Let's have reverence and respect when one of my team dies, but when one of YOUR team dies I will point and laugh" type of thing, then go for it, but don't include me in it.

When someone learns they are terminally ill, it's always sad.

p.s. for the record, I never liked Kennedy. Politics isn't a team-sport.

I don't get that. I hated Reagan's guts, but when I learned he had Alzheimer's I still felt bad for him.

Reagan didn't knock up a chick and leave her for dead when he drove her into the river

He also didnt buy his way out of the crime and continue his career in politics telling America how they should live and claiming everyone else should be held accountable.

I hope he suffers a lot, for a long time

So you want this to be a thing where we assess the worth of the person before we decide to be respectful in their death? If you're going to try and make this (and *sigh* I think you do) a "Let's have reverence and respect when one of my team dies, but when one of YOUR team dies I will point and laugh" type of thing, then go for it, but don't include me in it.

Its not about teams or partisan politics, its about a man murdering a woman and her unborn child and hiding from the crime using his political connections. Then spending the rest of his life telling us how to live.

There is nothing partisan about it

Last edited:

If he was a republican I'd feel the same way.

I don't know how many times I have to state to you that I'm not a Republican anyway. I have major differences with both parties. I'm a registered Libertarian btw Tonto.

I know you might be confused by my lack of jumping on the blame bush for everything wagon. There's enough to blame on him with out making up bullshit to blame on him.

DrunkTedKennedy

That name is redundant. It's not like there's a SoberTedKennedy running around anywhere.

Back