[BREAKING] Major Earthquakes

As predicted the Earth has experienced an uptick in seismic activity today.

"This is the beginning of an uptick in earthquake activity I believe that will continue through to the middle of July 2014. I should add that with the Sun in Cancer nearing Jupiter there there will also be a danger of tsunamis". - Mrs. Hedke

a9stms.jpg

"LOS ANGELES (KABC) -

An 8.0-magnitude earthquake struck at 1:53 p.m. in Alaska, prompting a tsunami warning for the U.S. Pacific coast. A preliminary report indicated the quake was a 7.1 magnitude. That was revised minutes later to 8.0 by the U.S. Geological Survey.

The earthquake struck 244 miles southeast of Abu Station in Alaska, about 15 miles of Little Sitkin Island.

The National Weather Service was evaluating the danger of the tsunami effect. Further details were expected.

The earthquake occurred at a depth of 71.1 miles, according to the USGS.

A second earthquake was reported at 2:30 p.m. Los Angeles time. The second quake registered as a 6.2 according to a preliminary report from the Pacific Coast Tsunami Warning Center."

Tsunami Propagation Forecast.

300fsyb.png

There are also several buoys in event mode throughout the Pacific and one in the Indian Ocean west of Australia.

http://www.ndbc.noaa.gov/

34eusdx.jpg

I will update as more information becomes available.

everytime the building starts shaking at work and everyone is diving under their desks, i am sitting here hoping that it will be severe enough for us all to go home for the day but not severe enough for me to die

is that lady actually using astrology to predict erfquakes

Yes and has been for years. She posted the following 23 hours ago.

"Galactic Alignment strengthened by heavenly bodies likely to cause more earth changes in the near future - like floods. As the Sun is now just over the Summer Solstice area and into the water sign Cancer, where Jupiter is also placed, and the Moon is moving also into this sign between the 26th and 28th June 2014, while also opposing the Galactic Centre (which is marking the end of a Great Year cycle as it transits the Winter Solstice area of the chart), we can expect increasing news of flooding in some areas. Mercury too is involved in this galactic alignment as it moves retrograde so there may be a connection to some violent storms in some cases. The Cancer Zones of the Earth may be affected like China, and lands close to and just south of the equator too. Rivers may flood, there may be water anomalies or deaths of water creatures and interest in underwater volcanoes that may show signs of increased activity. This latter is because of Mars approaching the North Node of the Moon aspecting the Galactic Centre. Certainly by the end of July this aspect will have caused some major volcanic activity as well. Between the 26th and 28th the Moon and Sun with Mercury also oppose Pluto and the Centre of the Galaxy while the Earth is in between. A "bow and arrow" aspect shoots towards the winter solstce area of the chart framed by the GC in 27° Sagittarius and Pluto in the new earth sign of Capricorn, this can bring also earthquakes, and volcanic activity."

2cyfzgo.jpg

everytime the building starts shaking at work and everyone is diving under their desks, i am sitting here hoping that it will be severe enough for us all to go home for the day but not severe enough for me to die

Well, here's hoping you get crushed under a few tons of rubble.

*Oops, looks like I left out a word.

I am posting information as a service to you all. I will not be feeding you trolls so you trolls are wasting your time. More to come so stay tuned.

is this the only way you can self justify your insane ramblings

that you're providing information to people

because lol

Earthquake is just a distraction so the UN can move people in position for the assault on New York.

fuk

i wonder how many ppl will escape

edit: i only just noticed this after i posted this (obvious escape from NY joke vge) but is assault on new york like a really really meta john carpenter joke

Back