Bought RDR2

Key binds can always be worked around by using a keystroke conversion program in the background. I think Joy to Key might do it.

Logitech software would also do it I suppose.

but I think u all hate Logi so :shrug:

I like Logitech but I won't need a 3rd party app in the background. What happened is the game (in their genius design) won't let you save or apply your keybinds till you get through a 'chapter'. Now I can save and load and bind keys.

It's a frustrating game but I'm working through it. Now my dude looks more like freaking Chuck Norris.

Lots of cinematics

I like Logitech but I won't need a 3rd party app in the background. What happened is the game (in their genius design) won't let you save or apply your keybinds till you get through a 'chapter'. Now I can save and load and bind keys.

It's a frustrating game but I'm working through it. Now my dude looks more like freaking Chuck Norris.

Lots of cinematics

What's the idea behind that? To force you to try their bindings?

It's a console port. Customizable keybinds aren't necessary or prioritized.

famously joan romero and tom hall, co-founders of id soft games, wanted for doom to have more talking between characters and story. and joan carmack said no, that is gay, you are fired tom hall and joan romero you are about to be fired. later when both had been fired they formed ion storm games and made the revolutionary "dykekatana"

ya srsly fk story centric games... sure a little side story is cool, but gameplay always matters most. if i want story first ill watch a fkin movi

Yah it's a console port. PC was added later. It's frustrating. 80 hours in. I'm taking a break from it. If you use a console controller it's probably much better. I prefer mouse and keyboard.

Installing Doom. Should be less cinematics, less story and more shooting.

haha

This one is only 60gb it should be ready in 2 hours. There are 3 other people trying to suck all the internet into about 10 devices. If I kick them they start screaming like I've turned the air on Mars off or something. Like in Total Recall.. the old one.. not the new one.

I'll keep you updated.

Last edited:
Doom is ready to play.

Duke's BS will have to wait. I kept checking out Duke's wife's boobs and he didn't like it. Karen in the camp is the hottest. She has huge melons. I got some good screenshots of them.

Good to hear about the boob screenshots; it is hard to find boobs on the internet. It reminds me of when Cinemax was scrambled but you could see tits for like a second.

Anyhow, keep us updated on your progress

RDR2 started to give me the shits. Watched a bunch of "Worth a buy" videos on Rust, Monster Hunter, and Ark. Decided to get none of them.

Doom campaign was ok. Good graphics, very stable.

Downloading Fallout 4 again. Only played 23 hrs last time. Will start fresh.

Good boobs in FA4? They were good in RDR2. Cities:Skylines boobs are better than Doom boobs.

Waiting for FA4 to d/l. Made a collage of screenshots.

AvkCjCr.jpg

Back