Boston Redsox bunch of FAGGOTS.

sure why not?

they are being paid millions to be circus freaks, i say let them do what they want to their bodies

No, I mean when you've got a 12-year old that wants to play professionally. Tell him what?

No, I mean when you've got a 12-year old that wants to play professionally. Tell him what?
Train hard and find a mad scientist willing to add adamantium plates to your bones.

But seriously the best natural athletes with be offers the best drugs anyways. Just make sure the Gatorade logo is visible on your ass when you're in the I formation

its not like people havnt been getting beamed on purpose since the game was invented or anything.

dempster-hits-arod.gif

BEAM ME UP SCOTTY

Christ

Last edited:
And kids in junior high school football that want to play professionally someday? Encourage them also? Start them young even?

No, they should be encouraged before junior high. Each kid at birth should have a genetic test done and those with the genes necessary for superior athletic potential should be removed from everyone else and prepared mentally and physically for their future life as a giant raging football freak.

Back