Boobs and Games= Heaven

*tries to step in*

heya Vurt :) stop kickin my ass already =]
oh...and I don't think this crowd likes gurls much :p~

Nice to see a friendly face :)

Kamikazijen, lighten up. Youll have more fun.
Now heres a woman with a sense of humor...
brainboob.jpg

mmmmmmm...cowgirl
*drool*

Kamikazi_ Jen said:
once you get known as a slut, nobody will take you seriously.

But being known as an uptight, tight-ass, frigid bitch like you will make everyone take you seriously, right?

Or will it just let everyone know you are a bitch who is no fun to be around or communicate with?

I'll take door #2 Alex.

Very funny pics.
Unfortunately for me, I am just not quite confident enough to post a similar pic for the ladies with my "Howard Stern"
like proportions.
:cry:

Your tasteless actions piss me off because you undermine the work the other women of the Tribes community have done to be accepted in OUR OWN RIGHT, not as walking titties.

Granted this was on page six, I'm just sick of reading all the BS going on in here so I thought I'd respond now and excuse myself from the thread.

I don't know who I speak for in saying this, but the only way I want ANYONE, regardless of their gender, to be themself. Snow's just be herself, i assume. I've never met or talked with her, but I'm sure that's just something she feels comfertable with, np here. I'm not gonna go and gawk at it for hours and hours, but I got a laugh. I figured that's what the whole purpose of it was. I lose no respect for a woman for posting things like that. The woman i lose respect for are the ones out on the streets asking men to pay them for sexual favors. 'nuff said.

Not sure how I missed this thread till now as long as it is and I only read about the last 6 pages and the 1st page of course.. One thing that is bothering me is the guys think it is cool that SB has the balls so to speak to post a pic of her chest and has the mindset that it is something not to be ashamed of and she is "cool". Then someone else can have the opinion that it makes woman look cheap etc and that person is be told they are quote, " But being known as an uptight, tight-ass, frigid bitch like you will make everyone take you seriously, right?"

"Or will it just let everyone know you are a bitch who is no fun to be around or communicate with? "

Why is it one extreme or the other, that just pisses me off to say someone is uptight because they feel that someone putting there pics up on on a fourm is in poor taste. Everyone has a right to thier opinion and I dont think that anyone should have to be called a frigid bitch or anything else just because they dont share the same point of view as you.

How could she go wrong, females are outnumbered on this board big time and of course the guys will think it is "cool"...

Back