Blast from the past: Bernie

[MoM] Gort

Veteran XX
bernie_1.jpg

Those were the days.

since were posting OLD SHIT
MitsuLAN

This summer in late July I am hosting a giant byoc LAN in San Diego California.

There will be 1000 seats available for tribes one and two, 1000 seats for Unreal Tournament, 2000 seats for counterstrike, and 1000 seats for console gamers and the following console games; Tekken, Halo, Gran Turismo, and Street Fighter. The versions of which will be selected by the attendees in poll style surveys.

I expect to give away over three hundred-thousand dollars worth of prizes and prize monies.

I have two champions of web design, Afex2win and Sarcastic, working diligently on my website and tournament management system.

Soon I will need more help; there will be paid positions as well as volunteer positions available on my website. If you would like to volunteer your time to helping make this event possible we can work something out to compensate you.

I have a great deal more information worked out and will be sure to keep all of you updated.

If you would like to make suggestions you are encouraged to.

post in this thread
B: email me at mitsusteigy@hawaii.rr.com

If you would like to be a part of the production of the event please contact me personally either in IRC channel #MitsuLAN or by phone at (808) 205-1756. Please remember that I'm in Hawaii so if you are on west cost there is a two hour time difference.

This is my passion. I have been working on it for years and now with the help of too many people to name I have funding to make it happen.

I look forward to hearing what you all think.

Back