Black Panther Buzz: Easily One of the Best Entries in the MCU

sdmAw7B.jpg

people were killing me in that thread

totally eating it up

DC is already rushing to rebrand Green Lantern into Black Lantern to capitalize on a successful trend.

saw it, title of thread is accurate. I would say its the best Marvel movie yet. The hype is real. If I had to complain about anything, it would be some of the CGI - there are times when they are obviously using a green screen for outdoor scenes and I'm not sure why. They should have just filmed it on location. I can definitely see why the racists of TW will hate the movie though :rofl:

Last edited:
saw it, title of thread is accurate. I would say its the best Marvel movie yet. The hype is real. If I had to complain about anything, it would be some of the CGI - there are times when they are obviously using a green screen for outdoor scenes and I'm not sure why. They should have just filmed it on location. I can definitely see why the racists of TW will hate the movie though :rofl:
How much more do you hate yourself and your cultural heritage?

DC is already rushing to rebrand Green Lantern into Black Lantern to capitalize on a successful trend.
they already did that

in fact

green lantern will now probably be john stewart now to counter this
im shocked that captain whiteguilt sjw got haggis hates himself enough to think this is the mest marvel movie ever be MUH NARRATIVE

Last edited:

i know you gaped your mouth the entire time it was playing

wanted to stand up and scream KAWADA FOREVER

but knew you couldn't in Baltimore

so just applauded others doing it instead

DWC1KZFVwAISty8.jpg

Back