Black Lives Matter

This doesn't happen to white people because...
1. Barely visit those stores, only on highway road trips.
2. White person would avoid going down an isle which is blocked like that.
3. White person would never bump into a black person. If they did, would say Sorry.
4. When I'm in a grocery store and the isle is blocked, I wait until people move.

Last edited:
This doesn't happen to white people because...
1. Barely visit those stores, only on highway road trips.
2. White person would avoid going down an isle which is blocked like that.
3. White person would never bump into a black person. If they did, would say Sorry.
4. When I'm in a grocery store and the isle is blocked, I wait until people move.

in that convenience store video though, the guy stands in the middle of the aisle like he pays rent there, then acts surprised when someone barely touches him, then pulls a gun when he gets his ass kicked.

fish
o
o
d

some of them are worse than others and yet others still are normal. i read some article recently about "unknown hominid" DNA making up between 2-20% of some west africans (hey didn't slaves come from there?) and yeah ahem sometimes you just have to call a spade a spade

The other thing to mention, is the guy who was shot is a football player. They usually bump shoulders going back to the huddle and it's normal. He didn't realize bumping someone in a store would get a violent reaction.

dunno if i shared this here but my direct boss used to be black, until he got a promotion. now he runs the dept that manages a cloud offering and is one of the primary network guys. some of the voting public might not see racism as the monolithic voting motivator that other people seem to depend on, for similar reasons

Back