[Black Friday] FUCK!

Tell us what you actually want to get and we'll tell you if there's anything worth getting.

This post brought to you while on the pooper. I actually dropped a log back up at there's

i dont do black friday's '

but teh wife showed interest... she got drunk at thanksgiving dinner tho so i dont think she is gonna be all gun ho at 3 am to get some toys and my TB HDD :(

i want the TB HDD but not enough to go out into that madness

All of the netbooks I wanted to buy sold out on all the various websites in like 1-2 minutes, gay

lol, I am going to pick up a dog bed for the pooch who is getting on in years, and we think she would love it. I have most of my christmas shopping done already, only have the few odds and ends type gifts to pick up.

Samsung Impression phone for$0.00 yesterday at bestbuy, so since I had to add two lines and they were free I grabbed three of them. walked out the door with $1200 worth of phones for zip.

My wife and her mother et al just left for some all-night adventures. They already did the midnight thing in the next town. Now they are headed to the mall in the next county.

I expect to see them on CNN being crushed in the crowd at the mall doors.

I want to go to menards.

maybe I'll show up 20 seconds before the doors open and then cut in the front of the people who were waiting in line for 5 hours like I did last year. :D

lol, I am going to pick up a dog bed for the pooch who is getting on in years, and we think she would love it. I have most of my christmas shopping done already, only have the few odds and ends type gifts to pick up.

Ever thought of a dog cot? If you have a larger breed dog, it makes it a little easier on them to get out of the bed. :shrug:

Just throwing that out there.

Tell us what you actually want to get and we'll tell you if there's anything worth getting.

This post brought to you while on the pooper. I actually dropped a log back up at there's

I want an external or internal hard drive - 1TB or more.

Back