Bin Laden is back?

Incoming "Just for Men" photoshop...
newvideotapef_mn.jpg

Wow.
It's him - same nose and lines about the mouth.
The right eye is drooping; he's diabetic...perhaps he's had a stroke.
This would be a neat job to have in the cia - analyzing photos and video etc.

Wow.
It's him - same nose and lines about the mouth.
The right eye is drooping; he's diabetic...perhaps he's had a stroke.
This would be a neat job to have in the cia - analyzing photos and video etc.

Yep.

Or the voice recognition and general "CSI" aspect of looking for clues. Like... if he's using dye, they must be asking Why? and How? Where do you get dye in the foothills of the himalayas? Is there a particular hue to that dye that gives any clues? Etc.

For all we know, those cats at the CIA lab have analyzed this to the degree they have new tips on tracking him down. Or maybe not. Would be compelling work tho. :)

344wlc1.jpg

guess who's back
back again
osama's back
tell a friend
guess who's back
guess who's back
guess who's back

cool, calm, like a vest bomb
with a couple of grenades in my palm...

a lil slim shady for ya

btw...

Seems like the new look would be less effective for propaganda, cuz the old grey beard made him look more like the classical cleric intellectual type. Now he looks more like a general scrub with a beard. Perhaps he's been so unhealthy they do this to make him look more healthy.

Or perhaps he's trying to be less recognizable in pakistan?

edit:

and can somebody explain why this video is so fuckin hard to find? seriously, what the fuck is up with this.

all the english media cites Al Jazeera as the source, but you cant find that shit there either. :nuts:

how can i see saddam kileld, jewish reporters' heads chopped off... i can find videos of almost any women on earth taking her clothing off... but the world's most wanted man publishes a video and nobody has it????

ps... i love fox is insisting this is doctored or old footage...

Last edited:
My theory is that he is already dead and he is pulling of a 'tupac', using videos he made years ago that are generic. Confusing the American public. He made himself the scapegoat now and any extremist that does anything can say 'oh it was bin laden' and get off scott free.

Nope, he is quite alive.

Nope, he is quite alive.

I'd agree... and i wish to hell we were focused on him and his fucks in afghanistan/pakistan instead of being *cough* bogged down elsewhere having lost a shitload of credibility and men.

However, i do suspect he's very ill and that image just confirms it to me.

I think this is like a controlled Castro appearance.

In the area he is in the local pashtun elders who sympathize with AQ and the TB dye their beards to show youthful vigor and energy. He looks like he is simply following the local custom.

In the area he is in the local pashtun elders who sympathize with AQ and the TB dye their beards to show youthful vigor and energy. He looks like he is simply following the local custom.

That makes sense.

He's just gone "native" and i assume everything he does out there is calculated to minimize conflict/discomfort with those who are protecting him (and risking everything).

yeah, when the entire us military is looking for you, you definately don't want to make people uncomfortable with a grey beard

yeah, when the entire us military is looking for you, you definately don't want to make people uncomfortable with a grey beard

You do want to fit in with local customs among people who are risking everything to hide you and fight with you. If they think a grey beard represents weakness, then you get rid of the grey beard.

You know... important stuff :lol:

(i laugh because it's funny to imagine the great osama bin laden having to even worry about shit like that at this point)

It's also an image thing among the arabs, not just the Pashtuns.

Grey = respected patriarch
black = youthful warrior.

he's trying to cultivate the latter.

Back