Big Trouble in Little China.

did this movie have the naked girls who were human salad bars?

I think those were the first boobies I ever saw, that or new jack city

IF Wall-e was on one channel and BTILC was playing again on USA in the afternoon like it usually is, I would watch BTILC.

It's just one of those movies you always catch flipping through channels and end up watching the whole thing.

IF Wall-e was on one channel and BTILC was playing again on USA in the afternoon like it usually is, I would watch BTILC.

It's just one of those movies you always catch flipping through channels and end up watching the whole thing.

Indeed.

No contest, BTILC hands down. Like he said, it's just one of those badass 80's movies. Other ones that come to mind are Ferris Beuller's Day Off, Bloodsport, Jaws, and so so many others.

Good Ole Jack Burton...It is one of my all time favorite movies...

Jack Burton: That is not water.
Egg Shen: Black blood of the earth.
Jack Burton: Do you mean oil?
Egg Shen: I mean black blood of the earth.

What, What will never come out...lol...

Last edited:
i don't remember who mclovin is but he is on the money when he says this merrix guy should stop posting because he sucks at it

Good Ole Jack Burton...It is one of my all time favorite movies...

What's that?
The Black Blood of the Earth
Oh it's oil
No it is the black blood of the earth...

What, What will never come out...lol...

Nono, SNAKE PLISKIN man!

The fuck were you thinking?

Nono, SNAKE PLISKIN man!

The fuck were you thinking?
Snake is Escape from LA....

Jack Burton (Character)

When some wild-eyed, eight-foot-tall maniac grabs your neck, taps the back of your favorite head up against the barroom wall, and he looks you crooked in the eye and he asks you if ya paid your dues, you just stare that big sucker right back in the eye, and you remember what ol' Jack Burton always says at a time like that: "Have ya paid your dues, Jack?" "Yessir, the check is in the mail."

Jack Burton ftw

"I never drive faster than I can see. Besides that, it's all in the reflexes."

"Would you stop rubbing your body up against mine, because I can't concentrate when you do that."

Or,

Okay. You people sit tight, hold the fort and keep the home fires burning. And if we're not back by dawn... call the president.

And....

Which Lo Pan? Little old basket case on wheels or the ten foot tall roadblock?

Back