Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

anyone with brains and the money pays off their student loans asap unless they're planning on dying young

why would i do that when investing the money resulted in greater returns?

i operate on logic not feelings like a scared bitch

debt isn't always bad

why would i do that when investing the money resulted in greater returns?

i operate on logic not feelings like a scared bitch

debt isn't always bad

ah so too poor to make wise investments and still pay it off and too stupid to realize that student debt is bottom of the barrel toxic debt

why even respond

I wouldn't answer his questions. Next is going to be your date of birth, middle name, mother's maiden name and every other personal question you can think of, and he keeps records.

Responding to him in any way is a mistake.

actually the internet keeps records so I don't have to

Last edited:
i don't know the terms of ur loan(s) but do know that if u default on it, that u can get ur wages garnished. seems like a terrible form of debt to me

maintaining 40k in student debt on purpose when ur a tw trillionaire super genius seems shortsighted and also seems like a strategy from a buzzfeed article

but idk i was wrong about trump making the trump vax and biden killing covid so here we are

lol

show your work

i hear common core makes u smurt

o you're not trolling

i'll try to use simple numbers for your simple mind

let's assume 5% interest on 100,000 in loans (the actual amount is irrelevant) and assume 10% returns investing

if i have $1000 dollars a month to pay toward the loan, it would take 105 months (8 3/4 years) to pay off with $23,670 in interest paid

let's say the minimum payment was $500. Now it takes 210 months (17 1/2 years) with $50,245 in interest

ok so we do your idea and pay off the loan in 8.75 years and then after it's paid off invest the $1000/mo for the next 8.75 years at 10% returns.. we get $156,291

well if i only pay $500/mo toward the loan and invest the other $500, now i have $258,070.

$258,070 - $156,291 = $101,779.. that's the amount of money your fear and anxiety cost you

tl:dr is that as long as return % is greater than debt %, then better to invest it (this comes with some caveats, but in straight number comparison it holds true)

Last edited:
o you're not trolling

i'll try to use simple numbers for your simple mind

let's assume 5% interest on 100,000 in loans (the actual amount is irrelevant) and assume 10% returns investing

if i have $1000 dollars a month to pay toward the loan, it would take 105 months (8 3/4 years) to pay off with $23,670 in interest paid

let's say the minimum payment was $500. Now it takes 210 months (17 1/2 years) with $50,245 in interest

ok so we do your idea and pay off the loan in 8.75 years and then after it's paid off invest the $1000/mo for the next 8.75 years at 10% returns.. we get $156,291

well if i only pay $500/mo toward the loan and invest the other $500, now i have $258,070.

$258,070 - $156,291 = $101,779.. that's the amount of money your fear and anxiety cost you

tl:dr is that as long as return % is greater than debt %, then better to invest it (this comes with some caveats, but in straight number comparison it holds true)

my brother in christ ur on the wrong forum for this shit

there's no point trying to explain this to them

Back