Biden - Dimocrats Newest Criminal Candidate

I always thought Biden was shit.
You might have noticed if you weren't so busy gargling Trump's balls

Are you really this dumb? Are you missing the whole point of this? The dems ran on trump being the worst person alive and how we needed adults in charge. They won and now we see they were again full of shit...

So much so that a solid argument can be made that Biden is worse than Trump.

You think we are going to shut up about that fact because you say you don't like Biden? Go fuck yourself.

The other part of this is Trump won because Hillary ran.. fucking idiot

Now back to bashing Biden non stop

Last edited:
Are you really this dumb? Are you missing the whole point of this? The dems ran on trump being the worst person alive and how we needed adults in charge. They won and now we see they were again full of shit...

So much so that a solid argument can be made that Biden is worse than Trump.

You think we are going to shut up about that fact because you say you don't like Biden? Go fuck yourself.

The other part of this is Trump won because Hillary ran.. fucking idiot

Now back to bashing Biden non stop

and now your side is doing exactly the same thing.
my only point is that both sides are hypocrites and you are just as bad as the people you hate.
and low and behold your chums who ordinarily 'call out' the leftists for 'obsessing' about trump are not calling you out for behaving exactly the same way.

and now your side is doing exactly the same thing.
my only point is that both sides are hypocrites and you are just as bad as the people you hate.
and low and behold your chums who ordinarily 'call out' the leftists for 'obsessing' about trump are not calling you out for behaving exactly the same way.

Yeah, welcome to earth.

Don't worry he will readily admit he's just as biased and hypocritical as those he hates on the other side too :lol:

it's fitting that the biden thread would reveal the futility of politics without actually managing to cause anyone to stop at all

good thing democrats never protested and whined about elections being stolen

like the reps did in

no history there

80 'million' voted for a known racist and liar; totally blm worthy and legit

just pulls the hair on my legs and makes cornpop smile

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

good thing democrats never protested and whined about elections being stolen

like the reps did in

no history there

80 'million' voted for a known racist and liar; totally blm worthy and legit

just pulls the hair on my legs and makes cornpop smile

ac471419-59e4-4865-bb7f-42eb5b9115d4-AP_Obama_Biden_2008.JPG

Don't do do cornpop dirty he passed away in 2015 :harambe:

RIP cornpop

how did the most powerful man in the world in charge of doj, CIA, fbi, nsa, and majority senate and in charge of cleaning the swamp for 4 years and claiming elections would be rigged still not manage to stop sleepy senile Biden who never left his basement from rigging the election? Joop

Back