[Best Man Duties] Bachelor Parties

Listen, every guy in the planet knows that the Best Man is a duty and not just a mindless title. How would you ever possibly think you had nothing to do? Someone getting baseball tickets doesn't sound like a night planned, it sounds like one event of the night is planned.

I mean it's your brother, it's 12 hours of your life; to me you sound like a shithead and you're trying to use TW to get backup for your actions. Who cares if he doesn't have any friends, maybe he was trying to fix your relationship or maybe he thinks the brother should be the best man (yes). If you were my brother I would have slapped you in the mouth a long time ago.

(I think I have seen other pics of him spooing grandma, he is a fucking weird dude, but take him to a nice restaurant and then play videogames or go to a musical or a concert or whatever he enjoys. It's one night of your life man)

I'll just let you go. You don't understand the situation, so you won't understand what happened.

Suffice to say: My mother was on my side with this whole thing - and she usually isn't.

I was just sharing some comedy.

He actually didn't want to do anything and he never said a word to me about it. It all came from Bridezilla.

Weddings are inconvenient to those involved and have less to do about the couple getting married and more to do with cunts 1upping their cunt friends wedding.

Listen, every guy in the planet knows that the Best Man is a duty and not just a mindless title. How would you ever possibly think you had nothing to do? Someone getting baseball tickets doesn't sound like a night planned, it sounds like one event of the night is planned.

I mean it's your brother, it's 12 hours of your life; to me you sound like a shithead and you're trying to use TW to get backup for your actions. Who cares if he doesn't have any friends, maybe he was trying to fix your relationship or maybe he thinks the brother should be the best man (yes). If you were my brother I would have slapped you in the mouth a long time ago.

(I think I have seen other pics of him spooing grandma, he is a fucking weird dude, but take him to a nice restaurant and then play videogames or go to a musical or a concert or whatever he enjoys. It's one night of your life man)
It shows me logging in on occasion because I am loading another comp that already had me logged in (I think I got them all now!).

we had a 10 course tasting menu + wine at richard gere's restauraunt in new york. it cost about $1200 split 11 ways and was awesome. better than strippers for me.

Back