Rose Bowl:
USC vs. VT

Sugar Bowl:
West Virginia vs. Alabama

Orange Bowl:
Texas vs. ND

Fiesta Bowl:
UCLA vs PSU

What are your thoughts on who will be playing in this upcoming bowl season.

naptown said:
Anticipating the ND hate.

However, ND would probably end up playing Ohio State or Va Tech over UT.

I think VT is gunna jump past texas in the BCS because of their strength of schedule at the end of the year. That's why I have UT playing ND.

DoctoR WanG said:
Cept the fact that Wisconsin will beat Penn St. this weekend.

laughable. You obviously don't see that its nearly impossible to beat Penn State in Beaver Stadium. THe place is a fucking hellhole for trying to hear every damn down.

Wisconsin is going to get trounced.

Super-Goose said:
I think VT is gunna jump past texas in the BCS because of their strength of schedule at the end of the year. That's why I have UT playing ND.

This week Texas is still ranked No. 1 in all 6 of the computer polls. The two human polls are what is bumping USC to No. 1. Do you think that if Texas wins out with no close calls that the human polls will move VT ahead of them? because it is apparent that the computers won't do it alone.

TommyDaCat said:
This week Texas is still ranked No. 1 in all 6 of the computer polls. The two human polls are what is bumping USC to No. 1. Do you think that if Texas wins out with no close calls that the human polls will move VT ahead of them? because it is apparent that the computers won't do it alone.

Well if VT beats miami their stregnth of schedule will put them ahead i believe.

UCLA won't get an at large. They'll be losing to their only ranked opponent in their final game. They'll drop 9 or 10 spots easy.

They won't be at the end of the season and that's what matters to computers.

Super-Goose said:
Rose Bowl:
USC vs. VT

Sugar Bowl:
West Virginia vs. Alabama

Orange Bowl:
Texas vs. ND

Fiesta Bowl:
UCLA vs PSU

What are your thoughts on who will be playing in this upcoming bowl season.

Why would they match up Alabama vs West Virginia? The Big East tie-in is with the Orange Bowl not the Sugar Bowl.

Rose:
USC vs Va Tech
Sugar:
Alabama vs Texas
Fiesta:
UCLA vs Penn St.
Orange:
West Virginia vs Georgia (if Georgia wins out both ND and Georgia with have 2 loses and Georgia is ranked above ND)

The Texas/Alabama game could also be in the Fiesta bowl due to the Big 12 tie-in and Texas being ranked higher.

Back