BadMofo

It is too soon to crown the tryhard champion of 2016. That should come no sooner than August.

Sent from *Magic Device* with TapaTalk 4.9.5

damn, i was hoping for casket with extra wide head room for last good joke from bad mofo posthumously

rip bro

RIP. back in the day (2003 era), he had my favorite sig image. It was a kid photoshoped on a house roof, the kid was wearing a pot on his head, and across the bottom of the image it said "pothead"

damn, i was hoping for casket with extra wide head room for last good joke from bad mofo posthumously

rip bro

We talked about how he would have staged it..we were guessing it would have been a LOT of dicks and explosions while mariachi music played.

I gotta be honest, i noticed a couple people in jeans too and was kind wtf about it. But you guys are right, who the fuck cares. I looked sharp though.

Reggs is right

this isnt a god damn bowling alley its a funeral

sry yankee but different clothing is appropriate for different situations

I'm glad there was a funeral and that some people from TW showed up. I think Mofo would have gotten a kick out of that, jeans and all.

Holy shit, Yankee just posted.

Reggs is right

this isnt a god damn bowling alley its a funeral

sry yankee but different clothing is appropriate for different situations

did you see that dude's outfit ?? (said what man ever)

no sorry i was mourning the dead ???

i get there is attire for place and setting but i think as long as you dont show up in a birthday suit most people could not give a fuck

I gotta be honest, i noticed a couple people in jeans too and was kind wtf about it. But you guys are right, who the fuck cares. I looked sharp though.

Ben's own bro was in dickies like he was right out of his shop. He is an "arteest" though.

Back