bacardi went to amsterdam and was too much of a pussy to fuck a window girl there

fraggle, you do all this cause your a commitmentphobe... or however you say it. You know how many one night stands I've had? It doesn't require commitment at all. In fact you could even find a fuck buddy. You know, someone that you fuck and then say see ya! Wouldn't you rather just fuck someone that doesnt use their pussy as a personal cumceptical?

I wouldn't have paid for sex either.

But i guess if you're ugly/fat like fraggle is its something to brag about?

metropolis:
Code:
http://www.ignatzmice.com/

i've fucked prolly 100+ hookers and i never bother telling about it unless something funny happens during the encounter.

likewise i've had one night stands at bars and parties, but almost none came with zero drama. some shit always seems to go down.

I wouldn't have paid for sex either.

But i guess if you're ugly/fat like fraggle is its something to brag about?
ef.jpg

i just took that pic a few seconds ago, am i really that repulsive? :chill:

i can also do the one eyebrow raised thing like the rock. i had a teacher in high school who made a bet with me about something and said if i lost i had to shave my eyebrows. luckily i won.

Not at all fraggle. I think you look like a bald wii character.

I'm curious to hear more about amsterdam info.

fraggle, you do all this cause your a commitmentphobe... or however you say it. You know how many one night stands I've had? It doesn't require commitment at all. In fact you could even find a fuck buddy. You know, someone that you fuck and then say see ya! Wouldn't you rather just fuck someone that doesnt use their pussy as a personal cumceptical?

i think he does it because no normal female would consider ever having a relationship with him

Back