[Awesome] 360 Desktop beta released

I'm pretty sure you can. Probably just get the right dimensions and dump it in a folder somewhere.

Edit: Making your own desktop backgrounds is what they're working on right now.

Last edited:
From the manual.

"In future versions of 360desktop you will be able to create your own backgrounds (or “360s” as we call them). These 360s can be made to rotate 360 degrees, and they can be made up of one wide image or several joined images – a montage. When you create a 360, you will have the option to embed web pages and widgets into it.
You will be informed when this becomes available."

Sorry dude :(

yea i gave up... i tried to like it but meh. i keep wanting to click the desktop and scroll ..or even hotkey and scroll ..something. I dont use widgets on my desktop but i tried to add google calendar but its all fucking lame and did not work so i said fuck it.

The opposite for me.

If you click on the background you can scroll with your mouse wheel, you can also move your mouse to the edge of the screen and push to scroll.

The opposite for me.

If you click on the background you can scroll with your mouse wheel, you can also move your mouse to the edge of the screen and push to scroll.

not at all what im talking about... its also not very fluid if you use the mouse. I just want to click and be able to throw it one way or the other...like a iPhone i guess.

it could be cool and maybe in the future they will make this a really cool app but right now it lacks

64-bit platform unsupported.... FAIL
I looked for system requirements before I downloaded, didn't find any. Only after I installed it do they think to tell me this. Developers need to start getting with the fucking program and move on past the 32-bit stone age.

Back