avast blockin

nada

Veteran X
last three times on startup avast is like "threat blocked" and shows me this little thing

Untitled.png

and im like thx bro, but how come it keeps poppin up? how do i get rid of this thing.

thx u

MSE is p good if you want to stay free, otherwise nod32. I found Avast to be annoying and bloated as fuck.

last three times on startup avast is like "threat blocked" and shows me this little thing

Untitled.png

and im like thx bro, but how come it keeps poppin up? how do i get rid of this thing.

thx u

I had exactly the same thing happen. Last 3 times on startup the same message.
It says something about torrents in the message so I deleted all of my active torrents and it went away. Maybe we downloaded the same thing :)

use nod32

it never ever nags me unless it actually detects something

put avast in gaming mode and it will stfu

^very lightweight antivirus that doesn't require scorching your HD to remove it once you want it gone...

very effective due to it's lesser popularity thus less viruses written to bypass it.

ok im gonna look into that but hold up how do i rid myself of this in the mean time

Untitled-1.png

I had exactly the same thing happen. Last 3 times on startup the same message.
It says something about torrents in the message so I deleted all of my active torrents and it went away. Maybe we downloaded the same thing :)

hmmm.... but i like seedin'. did you just delete the .torrent files or the actual media as well?!?

just the torrent files. I like seeding as well so I just picked few of my latest torrents and deleted those.

Started up my pc a couple of times after that and all was normal.

Back