Authentic Jerseys for $38

data stop being gay, that dude is ripping people off for no reason. tell him to go do it on another website, doing it to other tw'ers is just gay

what do you mean he's ripping people off for no reason?

i would have thought the reason is pretty obvious....

anyway try PMing Data? :shrug:

Last edited:
Data is a douche when it comes to that stuff. dude straight up claims to sell "Authentic" and they are knock offs, doesn't that warrant the thread to be closed?

It is one thing to make a profit on something, it is another to mis-lead TWers to make a quick buck.

okay, got mine today

material looks great and it fits really well, but the stitching is kinda shitty. the only thing really noticeable is the different sized letters in 'washington'

wayyy worth the $47 though, i'm gonna order some more soon
I bought a white Ovie jersey in November and though the lettering was perfect, the shoulder patches look like iron-ons. It still looks amazing regardless and for $50 with shipping is worth the price.

I bought my wife a winter classic Crosby jersey and it looks amazing.

I bought a white Ovie jersey in November and though the lettering was perfect, the shoulder patches look like iron-ons. It still looks amazing regardless and for $50 with shipping is worth the price.

I bought my wife a winter classic Crosby jersey and it looks amazing.

yeah, they're pretty damn good quality for $47, but I know it's going to fall apart if i wash it more than 10 times :lol:

my only complaints were the WAsHINgtoN letters and the overall stitching. i cut the fight strap out of the back because it was already coming apart. you can see how shitty the stars look because they cheap out on thread.

now i have to decide which pens jersey to buy to make up for this caps jersey hanging in my closet :sick:

okay, got mine today

material looks great and it fits really well, but the stitching is kinda shitty. the only thing really noticeable is the different sized letters in 'washington'

wayyy worth the $47 though, i'm gonna order some more soon

0007.jpg

How does this fit well? Are you 300 lbs?

Do you really wear this out in public?

i imagine its for playing hockey in Reggs :rolleyes:

even if it was for wearing out, he would probably be laughed at much less than if he was rocking a Neo-wannabe faggoty leather trenchcoat

im definitely motherfucking wearing it out

if i wore it on the ice, it would be destroyed by the 1st shift

plus, wearing someone's jersey (especially someone you look like) will get you fucked with in a zap, or whatever brits say

Back