Asheron's Call 2

I loved this game. I was a beekeeper and you could shoot bees! How cool is that? Also I found combat pretty fun when most mmorpgs at that time were a snoozefest.

any regulars playing right now? would love to get back in but i need someone to tell me what to do, it's been like 12 years lol

ac1 was the perfect mmog, wow ruined everything by making theme park the predominant style vs sandbox

Well I got it, had to buy the game again as my current email has changed from way back then.

I'll be playing, not sure where or how often.

any regulars playing right now? would love to get back in but i need someone to tell me what to do, it's been like 12 years lol

ac1 was the perfect mmog, wow ruined everything by making theme park the predominant style vs sandbox

Sure, whats your in game name? Make you my vassal, Patrons love vassals.

It's a bug, problem. I've crashed and had it happen, you just have to keep retrying til it works. It's only happened to me once with the constant relog attempts, the other time I got in right away. Like they say though, it's just a beta but it seems if things go well enough they're going to update a lot of things.

Random guy I ran some Vaults with in game told me "friend of a friend" that works at Turbine said they may be doing a quest overhaul, etc. to really update the game. Whether all the things he told me were true or not, not sure but if they are it'd be all the more awesome.

Yeah, just the one server but there are always PvP zones and PvP flags we can run on. I remember using Bash back in '02 and knocking kids like 500 yards and killing them, hopefully I can still launch people up hills.

The game is a lot tougher than I remember, just due to the need to group for all the Vaults and the inability to land a lot of hits. I'm 16 on my Defender now with 10 Melee Grandmaster and only around 67% hit chance, lol. With 15 Heal/Vigor Restore, but things are getting a bit smoother and maybe they'll give us an animation update.

I resubbed. Installed both. Didnt' play a whole lot of AC2 but I'll fuck around with it.

anybody else starting from scratch on AC1 or AC2 need someone to run around with?

if u start from scratch on AC1 you better just find a fucking patron in a good guild to level you because the place is made for lvl 50+ outside of town now.

If you guys want to get an Allegiance started, let me know. IGN: Jackal - We can PvP flag once we catch up and run some people over.

Wed evening the server crashed numerous times in a short span of time.

So I login yesterday and find my lugian has nothing, no clothes, no weapons, nothing in any pack. He has his gold, what a lvl 13 has of it, and I didn't lose my saddle quest recipe but that's all I had.

They couldn't do anything to resolve it. A GM heard me talking about it in general chat and came and gave me some armor and fashioned 2 hammers for me to use.

Lost a lot of hides and the other various butcher items you get.

If you guys want to get an Allegiance started, let me know. IGN: Jackal - We can PvP flag once we catch up and run some people over.

I loved allegiance but teaching it to newbies would be really tough. It had probably the steepest learning curve of any game I've played.

I've been playing it. The community is full of diehards atm though, which makes the community really strange. People are blowing through the levels just so they can get on the eternal XP grind; I'm like lv 20 lol. I thought about telling Vawlk when they relaunched it but I didn't think he would care. =D

Agidan in game.

Back