Asheron's Call 2

It's back and it's about damn time. If(doubtful) you're still playing the original AC then all you do is download the client and you're in. Playing it still feels really good, combat animations are a bit sluggish but I mean the game came out in 2002ish. I believe they're calling it a "beta" ATM but if like me you've sold your previous accounts or just plain don't have one you can purchase AC1 for 9.99 and apply the CDKey to your Turbine account and then setup your sub(30 free days with purchase) to decide if you like it. If you play hit me up and I'll give you my Templar/Hivekeeper names.

TL:DR + Info

Asheron's Call 2 is back, it was awesome, still is and still nice looking as it held up for a game in it's age. Only has 1 server, Additional class/race/level info

Where do I purchase the key(setup an account)? Turbine

Where do I apply the key(setup an account-this is your actual AC/LOTRO/D&D-if you already own then just log in and apply)? MyAccount @ Turbine: Account Management

Where do I download? http://download.ddo.akamai.turbine.com/largecontent/ddo/AC2Install.exe

Where can I find a video(random PvP healer vid)? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMZA3xfBu2A

Last edited:
too bad it sucked ass when it was released and most of the people went back to AC. It lasted 3 years.

Yeah, buying/subbing to AC1 does that for AC2 as well. So you get both for 9.99 with the 30-day free sub, and continuing to sub still gives you AC2 time. AC2 is entirely based around AC1.

Asheron's Call used to be a really good time.. I remember hanging out in Frostfell :x

ALIENS2.gif

holy shit. I have been following project pelops for years hoping. I love playing AC2.

Sweet.

I went on a 8 month AC spree over a year ago and it was a ton of fun. Got a 2hander on darktide up to around lvl 130.

yeyeyeye
lugian jugg and raider.
tonk zealot :D and the healer/buffer one. with the spirits and drums. cant remember name.

oh man the bees were so busted at one time. mezz mezz

Back