ArmA Gold vs Age of Conan

JJPHATX

Veteran X
I'm either going out to buy ArmA Gold or Age of Conan tonite.

Does anybody still play AOC? How is it? If i buy it will you guys hook me up with info cash and a guild?

AoC is yet another MMO that was rushed through development and launched before it was ready. It lacks end game content, basic gameplay balance across every class, and suffers from stability issues. This game should still be in the development and refinement process and have been released later this year. Do not waste your time with it.

AoC is yet another MMO that was rushed through development and launched before it was ready. It lacks end game content, basic gameplay balance across every class, and suffers from stability issues. This game should still be in the development and refinement process and have been released later this year. Do not waste your time with it.

This.

Last edited:
I'm hoping Warhammer Online doesn't suck. I'm not a MMO guy, but my brother preordered me a copy. I think it's supposed to be released in Sept.

I've heard bad stuff about AoC. The only positive I've heard is the ability to ride a war rhino. That has to be some sort of fun.

don't bother buying AoC.

Seriously servers are as good as death. Those who still play gank everyone (it's annoying).

hell even't TW guild is slowly dieing :-(

most from the guild won't be renewing their membership.(I know I won't) until they're out of beta

I enjoy AoC but I'm casual at best although not by choice. I agree the game needs a lot of work but the leveling system through quests is pretty good but it does lack quests and any real community. You need to play PVP though otherwise it would be pointless.

From those videos though ArmA looks like shit.

I bailed on AoC and I really wanted to like it. I just hit 80 and there was nothing left to do but gank or level another toon. Endgame dungeons are crap. When I quit the PvP points system wasn't even in place. I had a whole T1 city built too...

people hate but EQ1 was the best mmo ever and still is to this day. It eventually ran out of steam with PoP and beyond and it makes me sad

I have fun with AOC..epic locations, funny quests, and good pvp when you're in a group v group situation keeps me playing. In fact, it's some of the best pvp I've experianced in a MMO, and I've played quite a few.

Fatalities are fun, and you get new ones over 10 lvls or so..and some of them are amazing (letting your op head slide off your sword and punting it..good times)

But, keep in mind that it def needs work..new pvp system is being implimented on wed...looks to be fun :)

Back