Anything interesting to do in Hanoi?

Tons of stuff

just sit on a corner and drink Bia Hoi
Cruise around the snake village
Hang out around Hoan Kiem Lake and just browse the streets/shops
Rent a motor bike and try to stay alive

If you have the time either take a trip to Sa Pa or Ha Long Bay - both are amazing.

lol. I am staying at the Hanoi Hilton...

but not the jail. I'm not much into museums... and my coworker is a fucking stiff so forget the ladies part of it.

Tons of stuff

just sit on a corner and drink Bia Hoi
Cruise around the snake village
Hang out around Hoan Kiem Lake and just browse the streets/shops
Rent a motor bike and try to stay alive

If you have the time either take a trip to Sapa or Ha Long Bay - both are amazing.

cool... yeah the traffic is funny as hell. but no where near as dangerous as sao paulo.

I'm going to look up this snake village and Bia Hoi you speak of. Had some Tiger beer tonight and it was pretty tasty.. although i'm sure i could find that in NA if I looked.

if you have the time, make the trip out to halong bay. it's gorgeous out there with caves that you can explore and you can usually negotiate junks (boats) for cheap. also negotiate your taxi ride at a flat rate out there too. basically haggle everyone and everything...

cool... yeah the traffic is funny as hell. but no where near as dangerous as sao paulo.

I'm going to look up this snake village and Bia Hoi you speak of. Had some Tiger beer tonight and it was pretty tasty.. although i'm sure i could find that in NA if I looked.

54.jpg

55.jpg

Ha Long Bay

It's worth the trip if you have the time.

You can find Bia Hoi everywhere, it's not really a brand. You'll see signs for it on corners. It's basically fresh beer they deliver every morning. It's very light (like 2.5% or so) and should cost around 2000-4000 dong per cup; it's a good place to just sit with friends, or chat with locals.

If you need anything else about Hanoi or Vietnam in general let me know.

Back