Anyone tried Tony Hawk Ride?

T-Funk

Veteran XV
looks kinda cool

if you do...do you need to use it on carpet.....will i die on hardwood( not worried about scratching, worried about it slipping out from under my feet)

Fling :D

Yes... but since you provided no details on what a "RIDE" is... I thought I'd save someone else time and just post the video of it I had to google.

Looks like a neat idea... seems like a logical evolution.

its too bad the actual game itself seems like shit
skate 2 with this peripheral...now that would be the shit

I used to enjoy one of the tony hawk game on the N64, spent hours on it, might've been pro skater 2, or that is what i'm thinking it was.

As for this game, i won't let my pinky toe touch a wii board, I think I'm like atleast 50 pounds to heavy for it :)

its too bad the actual game itself seems like shit
skate 2 with this peripheral...now that would be the shit

yea but even then.... at first it will be cool but some games i dont want to do the active part. I dont want to stand on that thing for hours in front of my TV... where i would play skate 2 with people from TW for hours at a time with a controller.

Skate 3 info on what it is gonna be does not impress me.

I mean if you still play Skate 2 then sure it will be an awesome explansion basically. The new Team and Gang stuff does not really interest me so :/

Other then that i guess it will still be a GREAT skateboarding game... jsut like Skate 2 is pretty much the best right now its jsut that compared to skate 2 its not much better IMO.

Back