Anyone see Last Airbender yet?

Yetskii

Contributor
Veteran XX
Is it crap? Taking the kids tomorrow...want to know if I should bring a pillow to sleep...

I thought it was okay honestly. There was a lot to try and pack in to such a short time frame. It wasn't the best film ever, but I think it was still decent. It was annoying how they changed the pronunciation on some of the names though.

Come on, its like asking if the sky is blue. M Night is the worst director in the world.

To be fair, Sixth Sense was great. Problem is I think that success got him so high on his own ego he seems to think everything he creates is new, creative, and worthwhile. He had two movies prior to that though, so I think he got high on success. To be fair Signs and Unbreakable weren't too bad but the rest of it is shit.

My kids (and myself too I admit) loved the cartoon series. They want to see it, I kinda do, but knew it was gonna suck. Oh well. I will get some sleep then.

I cannot be any worse than Scyfy channel Friday night specials...

they sound like gems
Well, my 18 yr old just graduated, only cum laude, got scholarships to pay for half her college tuitions (10k) She is all set for college this fall. It is a good solid college. She will be living on campus. I am proud of her. My middle girl is just starting high school. My son is in a wheelchair....

Back