Anyone interested in a Jr. Developer position in Mission Viejo, CA?

Kali

Veteran XX
I'm the Director of Technology for a small company based in Mission Viejo. We are looking for someone familiar with .NET development (C# preferred) and MS SQL Server (T-SQL skills).

We're looking for someone willing to learn, but technically capable. We're a growing company, and this is great ground floor opportunity. The company is in the black, making money even in this economy, and are projected to double in revenue in 2010.

PM me if you're interested.

I won't settle for less than 95k starting plus relocation fees.

What are the health benefits and 401k like?

the health benefits are 7 and the 401k is actually a 402k so its 1 better than what you would get anywhere else

Would I still be eligible if I'm a registered sex offender?

If your only victims were your hands, then we can talk.

I know there's some TW people who live around here, and some that are unemployed. I'm just trying to do my part to help.

If I did programming, I would jump all over this. I do hardware. :(

the hardware guys at work are so miserable... they only spend like 10% designing/etc and the rest dealing with regulatory, agile db, parts, and various corporate bureaucracy crap.

i even convinced one of them to get into iphone software development as a side thing so they can one day get out of hardware :)

the hardware guys at work are so miserable... they only spend like 10% designing/etc and the rest dealing with regulatory, agile db, parts, and various corporate bureaucracy crap.

i even convinced one of them to get into iphone software development as a side thing so they can one day get out of hardware :)

I should have done CS as my degree instead of Biology :lol:

Hey, I live in Laguna Hills and have a degree in Computer Science.

But I already have a job not worth leaving. Oh well...

Back