Any of you work with assholes that pick boogers and wipe them on the bathroom wall?

Rooster!

Contributor
Veteran XX
Every single job i've ever worked at has some fucking sicko that wipes long bloody snots on the walls in front of the urinal or above the toilet paper roll. What the fuck?!!?

:ugh:

nope, for a big tech company actually.

Before that, a big telecom.

Before that, another telecom.

All of them had booger bandits.

We also had a guy in the call center downstairs @ my first telecom have a mental break and smear feces that he dug out of his ass on the earpieces of sixty someodd phones.

Oh and a guy that was passing a kidney stone there that got retard strength and ripped the entire urinal off the wall while he was screaming like he was being stabbed to death.

Last edited:
I wipe my boogers everywhere. I hate those assholes that give me a hard time about it. Walls need boogers like Tehvul needs a bullet in the head.

Every single job i've ever worked at has some fucking sicko that wipes long bloody snots on the walls in front of the urinal or above the toilet paper roll. What the fuck?!!?

:ugh:

uh, thats what the fucking toilet paper is for

what the fuck

Used to when I worked at a tech company as well. The building we were in had some pretty big companies in it too. Snot on the walls, piss on the floor and toilet, and many times it looked like a group of about 5 guys would run a post-Mexican lunch shit-train on one toilet and not flush it. It was fucking ridiculous.

Now though? Not at all. Where am I at currently? Art and design university. Surrounded by 18-25 year-olds whose only defacement of the bathrooms is with art supplies.

i run into a lot of people hocking up loogies at the urinal

not sure why that needs to happen at that exact moment

When I used to work for the government there was an administrator I caught doing this. Wierd guy that eventually got fired. He would also eat his morning danish in the bathroom stall while dropping deuces.

Back