Another cop shoots and kills a dangerous criminal

Dynamo

Veteran XV
Houston officer kills double amputee in wheelchair - Yahoo! News

HOUSTON (AP) — A Houston police officer shot and killed a one-armed, one-legged man in a wheelchair Saturday inside a group home after police say the double amputee threatened the officer and aggressively waved a metal object that turned out to be a pen.
:picard:

it's getting to the point where I'm thinking we need to disarm our cops for awhile to keep them from being such complete trigger happy fuckups

maybe if they're only walking around carrying clubs they wouldn't be so quick to harass and murder the citizenry they're sworn to protect

Police spokeswoman Jodi Silva said the man cornered the officer in his wheelchair and was making threats while trying to stab the officer with the pen. At the time, the officer did not know what the metal object was that the man was waving, Silva said.

She said the man came "within inches to a foot" of the officer and did not follow instructions to calm down and remain still.

"Fearing for his partner's safety and his own safety, he discharged his weapon," Silva told The Associated Press.

The 'perp' was a foot away and the cop couldn't tell it was a pen? :rolleyes:

:spineyes:

30bfejq.jpg

:(

please lord let the day come when the police will be dragged out into the streets and made to pay for their crimes

I am not anti-cop, I am anti-badcop and there are way too many of them lately.

This sounds like an out an out case of a stupid cop over-reacting, really, a one armed man in a wheel chair 'chasing' a cop with a pen, what kind of cop can't take control of that situation without violence, even I could have outmaneuvered a wheel chair and I am a tiny girl type.

:spineyes:

asshole was threatening a cop, so fuck him

these people put their lives on the line and mistakes are going to be made, if some asshole is stupid enough to make the cop even think about it, then fuck em, die

asshole was threatening a cop, so fuck him

these people put their lives on the line and mistakes are going to be made, if some asshole is stupid enough to make the cop even think about it, then fuck em, die

this post makes it seem like you believe that cops "put their lives on the line for us" which is complete bullshit

yeah they put their lives on the line (for their job) but it certainly is not for the fucking citizens that pay their paycheck

cops will never act properly until the brotherhood mentality of "protect your fellow cops over citizens" is broken

Ive been a cop for a while now and i agree that this officer handled the situation wrong. He shouldn't have allowed himself to be put in a position to be cornered. Upon arriving on scene If he realized that this guy was being combative, he should have called for backup and wait for his assisting unit to arrive before making contact, unless of course someone was in imminent danger. Less lethal should have crossed his mind before using lethal force. But I wasn't there so no one knows how the officer really felt..

It was a fucking one-armed man in a wheel chair. Fuck all of you apologist shit for brains. If you cannot just walk away from a guy in a fucking wheel chair and laugh in their face then you have some serious fucking issues.

Cops don't do their fucking jobs anymore so we should either drag them in the streets and kill them or fucking fire all of them and take away all of their guns.

Ive been a cop for a while now and i agree that this officer handled the situation wrong. He shouldn't have allowed himself to be put in a position to be cornered. Upon arriving on scene If he realized that this guy was being combative, he should have called for backup and wait for his assisting unit to arrive before making contact, unless of course someone was in imminent danger. Less lethal should have crossed his mind before using lethal force. But I wasn't there so no one knows how the officer really felt..

a man in a wheel chair with 2 limbs waving a pen around

fucking terryfing and dangerous

this post makes it seem like you believe that cops "put their lives on the line for us" which is complete bullshit

yeah they put their lives on the line (for their job) but it certainly is not for the fucking citizens that pay their paycheck

cops will never act properly until the brotherhood mentality of "protect your fellow cops over citizens" is broken

hence they are the enforcement wing of the politic nwo one world government.

Back