[ANNOUNCEMENT] We're getting married.

Aestis said:
Oh, you mean a sissy little priss who thinks granny fucking is normal? I guess they might be a little bitch and cry too. I'd rather have a cool woman instead

No, I mean a decent person who doesn't care how other people lead their lives.

But hey, if your little girlfriend enjoys seeing you be a complete ass, then she's a keeper; take that one home to Mom.

Aestis said:
Have you like totally missed the 500 times it's been said by people that I act completely the same in person? What is this bullshit about "hiding behind the internet" that you nerds dream about so much?

You said that 500 times? Wow, talk about wasting time. But if this truly is the way you act in real life, and you're proud of that, then you're a pitiful disappointment of a person.

samuelk said:
You said that 500 times? Wow, talk about wasting time. But if this truly is the way you act in real life, and you're proud of that, then you're a pitiful disappointment of a person.
I'm going up to costco to pick up a crate of kleenex for Rathbert, would you like me to get you some too?

piotrr said:
Actually, if you count the unique posters in the thread, you'll find that "all anyone is doing" is saying "Congratulations!". (Oh yea, except you know better than that, yea, you know what they're THINKING the tricksy little contrabulators!)

Then there's somewhere between 4 and 10 people who have posted a near endless amount of messages each, essentially saying the same things over and over again.

But you don't count that way, do you?
And so "piotrr" got his e-support.

And all was well in the world.

And for Christmas they're going to pick out matching burial plots.

:rofl:

GigaFool said:
interestingly enough, 6 full pages of this thread are nothing but piottr defending his his oedipus complex
That's not exactly true, for a variety of reasons.

First of all, a majority of those posts are me saying "Thank you" to gratulations. You would have known if you had actually looked at the messages themselves rather than at the amount of them.

Second of all, It is my thread.

Error|550 said:
And so "piotrr" got his e-support.

And all was well in the world.
I think that's what wedding announcements were always for. Yes, I did post it because someone wanted a chance to say their congratulations, and thus I did it for the kind words. I knew the stupid shit was coming too, but that's what you get on Tribalwar. I wanted the good, and that's what I got.

Error|550 said:
And for Christmas they're going to pick out matching burial plots.

:rofl:
That's not such a bad idea. Pretty romantic, if you ask me. Of course, we could just get buried in the crypt where we live.

GigaFool said:
this stopped being your thread a long time ago
I disagree. If anything, this thread has been about me and Akela throughout.. aside for a few hundred posts where you, Glare, Ratbert and Aestis were fighting over who weighed the most. He he he. But aside from that, in one way or another, this thread has been all about our relationship and people's relevant fantasies.

piotrr said:
I disagree. If anything, this thread has been about me and Akela throughout.. aside for a few hundred posts where you, Glare, Ratbert and Aestis were fighting over who weighed the most. He he he. But aside from that, in one way or another, this thread has been all about our relationship and people's relevant fantasies.

now how in the gods name did you come to this conclusion?

who in their right state of mind, fantasizes about fucking a granny?
you make me

vomit.jpg

/me shudders

SarcaStick said:
now how in the gods name did you come to this conclusion?

Conclusion? There's no conclusion necessary - It's obvious. No-where in this thread, or in the originating posts, have I said anything about fucking a granny. I have said we are getting married. Any assumptions aside from that, any conclusions drawn on that, are based in imagination.

This is the same thing that happens when we have threads about gay marriage, and people start screaming "DICK IN THE ASS! DICK IN THE ASS!!!"

SarcaStick said:
who in their right state of mind, fantasizes about fucking a granny?
Now you're just making shit up. Never once did I say these people were in a right state of mine. :D

Error|550 said:
Sure, why not. Matching burial plots. Planning your life together - TILL DEATH DO YOU PART. That's a little cute, as long as you're not afraid of dying, and I'm not.

Error|550 said:
Now I know you're seriously fucked in the head ...
Well, judging by your poor judgement, I'm just glad you don't consider me a genios. :) But seriously, the comment about "Crypt we live in" didn't make you think I might not have been perfectly serious?

Back