an update on tribalwar's vaccine status

covid vaxed?

• Total voters
I'll get my 2nd AZ shot on July 4th. piotrr got his first pfizer yesterday. He's feeling a bit sore today.

All those I know that have been vaxed say the second shot hit them harder than the 1st. Thats when they're down for like a week. Not barfing sick, just feeling run down, achey

pmgwbxd.png

MERCURY.

What does Mercury do to the human body?:bye:

:scared: > :doom:

anyone still parroting the "mercury" line about vaccines has to be willfully ignorant.
you must have been told it's ethyl-mercury, rather than methyl-mercury, every time you bring it up a million times by now.

furthermore - it's not in literally every vaccine.

but you just keep parroting along, fingers in ears.
you want to be wrong.

:lol: thinking TW is a rational place to debate vaccines ...

Better luck discussing vaccines in a mothers essential oils group on Facebook.

Got my moderna and az

Tryin to find a local source for the j&j next just for good measure

Got my moderna and az

Tryin to find a local source for the j&j next just for good measure

~vaxx mixing~ v debonair

:lol: thinking TW is a rational place to debate vaccines ...

Better luck discussing vaccines in a mothers essential oils group on Facebook.

I know right? Without the council of elders to flag or upvote, how are we supposed to know who to trust?

i heard in canada they are sometimes mixing vaxes due to a limited supply. amram could have gotten az for his first shot and then moderna for his second.

I recommend people continue getting AstraZeneca every three months until efficacy has been verified. This verification, combined with fatal Thrombosis with Thrombocytopenia Syndrome will ensure you're fully vaccinated, and at no risk of contracting Covid-19.

~vaxx mixing~ v debonair

I know right? Without the council of elders to flag or upvote, how are we supposed to know who to trust?

Let's not forget the inability to find, read or understand scientific journals.

Back