An offer for everyone who's sucking Glare's tiny e-dick

Here you go. If Glare or any of the rest of you tossers can prove conclusively that the claimed beating ever happened, I will leave the forum, for ever. If he can't, you all have to stop posting for a week. You know who you are.

Obviously I expect not to be taken up on this very one-sided offer.

usually getting their ass beat tends to make people slightly more humble

but apparently mitchdubai gets beat up in Las Vegas and keeps coming back from more

what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas, amirite?

i saw glare's knuckles after the scrap

mitch's face is so beat up with acne scars that it looked like glare's hands got ran through a cheese grater

You should press charges

To my knowledge, being a narcissistic compulsive liar on an internet forum is not a criminal offence. If it were we'd have several good candidates here for a good suing.

mitch

does your wife look at u differently after you were clowned by an internet acquaintance

and/or

how many of your children are suspiciously brown

Here you go. If Glare or any of the rest of you tossers can prove conclusively that the claimed beating ever happened, I will leave the forum, for ever. If he can't, you all have to stop posting for a week. You know who you are.

Obviously I expect not to be taken up on this very one-sided offer.

i saw glare's knuckles after the scrap

mitch's face is so beat up with acne scars that it looked like glare's hands got ran through a cheese grater

So, no takers on my offer then? What a surprise.

Glare did give you brain damage didn't he?

Glare did give you brain damage didn't he?

Must have done, because your post and the posts you were comparing didn't make any sense in that order, so I don't know what your point was. This means one of us is confused. It certainly isn't me. So I guess that means...................

mitch I think everybody here knows you got beat up by glare

why do you keep denying it

what's the point?

take your licks and move on bro

Man you must feel like shit getting destroyed in front of your family? I guess I would try to save face too.

Acne scarred face that is.

im curious what he told his wife

probably some fucked up story like he was mugged for all his money

it would make sense considering he went back to his lonely wife's room every night with 0 money and a destroyed face

mitch I think everybody here knows you got beat up by glare

why do you keep denying it

what's the point?

take your licks and move on bro

I think by giving you an opportunity to remove me from the forum forever, and nobody taking the bet despite the odds being heavily in your favour, pretty much clears up exactly what happened (or rather didn't, except in the fertile imagination of a few nerds). Either that or you like having me around.

Back