Americans wages are fucked for no reason

LOL look at this clownass motherfucker dropping 3rd grade insults

did your mom tell you to say that?

gfg dood

did you know that when dealy makes fun of bitchdubai about poop trucks

he is really doing it from a position of fear based job security?

outsourcing raping everyone in here

LOL look at this clownass motherfucker dropping 3rd grade insults

did your mom tell you to say that?

gfg dood

says a guy who uses similar all the fucking time (admit it, we all do it and we got it from gaming...)

go look at your anime collection shithead ;)

Indeed, that statement is. Correction, both post are.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol

We've had more complaints about me calling people moran than I've made being called a pedo.

The reason is: I don't protest because it isn't true and you all protest because it is true.

Last edited:
Cc why you mentioning pedo again and again .. isnt if time for your own thred? Go fuk up another thread elsewhere.

i will not attack you if you write things that are remotely comprehensible thank you
He makes better contributions than the other guys who figure they have something to contribute but always from 'yesterday knows' non original kife. I think thats why u and capt. hate on deal, detox et al. so much its hearing the same old shit repeated again.

Oh and hanniballecter raped the thread around p25 and beat me to the punch (better explained too tbh).

Last edited:
The gap between the rich and the poor keeps widening, the Organisation for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD) says.

In its 34 member states, the richest 10% of the population earn 9.6 times the income of the poorest 10%.

There is no standard measure of inequality, but most indicators suggest it slowed or fell during the financial crisis and is now growing again.

The OECD warns that such inequality is a threat to economic growth.

The report says this is partly because there is a wider gap in education in the most unequal countries, which leads to a less effective workforce.

OECD member states include most of the European Union as well as developed economies such as the US, Canada, Australia and Japan.

One of the factors that the OECD blames for growing inequality is the growth in what it calls non-standard work, which includes temporary contracts and self-employment.

The OECD says that since the mid-1990s more than half of all job creation in its member states has been in non-standard work. It says that households dependent on such work have higher poverty rates than other households and that this has led to greater inequality.

It also says that tax and benefit systems have become less effective at redistributing income.

On the other hand it says that one of the factors limiting the growth in inequality has been the increasing number of women working.

The report says that one of the few areas where inequality has not been growing in the last 30 years has been Latin America, although levels of inequality were much higher there to start with.

Gap between rich and poor 'keeps growing' - BBC News

goshin

as an insurance adjuster

ur basically a criminal

you should kill yourself so i dont have to kill you and your family

nah man we actually pay claims where i work dude

it's why i can sleep soundly at night
met a lot of adjusters in my time, they all say how much better we are than anyone else

goshin

as an insurance adjuster

ur basically a criminal

you should kill yourself so i dont have to kill you and your family
Perhaps you might consider a spoonful of stfu?

While Goshin has a job, a serious gf and a home. You have things bought by mommy, you don't work or go to school. What do you do?

How is it possible for you to judge? Does Adderall or the other psychotropic scripts you employ to remain sane and functioning, affect your ability to be self critical? I guess what I'm saying is; who are you to judge?

I wonder who will e-knight for you now that a TW hero has fallen from grace :(

you're a sheltered ass bitch

you (Goshin) don't know shit about economics except from your skewed ass solidified middle class standpoint

did your parents cosign on your first house

thats rhetorical lmao

do you (Goshin) honestly ever feel guilt as an insurance claims adjuster

u've fucked more people than wilt

and every claim u were trained to deny, protects the assets of some ten million dollar bonus making shithead u claim to despise

ur a walking piece of garbage

goshin what do u know about the real world

honestly

u lived under daddy tax master insurance salesman all your life who got you your job at all state as a claims adjuster with a fucking history degree

thank him every day, if u get fired, you will make the fine living you deserve flippin burgers

:roller:

Correction:
haniblecter raped the thread on pg 28.

I thought absent amongst many (MadHatSam, Capt., Dare, et al.) made some important contributions, one being:

It never did in the past until Western zio-capitalist governments began rewarding companies for outsourcing jobs and refused to apply tariffs and other protectionist measures on Western markets. The median pay has totally stagnated since the early 1970s which is when the outsourcing began even though productivity has skyrocketed per worker. That's not a coincidence. Markets aren't some magical force that just do their own thing and you insert things into them so that the magical market fairy can decipher it for you. It's a manmade system that can be manipulated either to the benefit of the population or to its detriment.

The agitprop and propaganda is too pervasive for Americans to comprehend this.

Last edited:
Back