[AIM LOGS][PICS] Fat Taco Bell Employee wants my cock

You're dating mstrike. If you had any self respect or a brain maybe the above would matter. I guess maybe no one liked you when you where 12 so you really want that childhood back and find it in the attention whoring acts of you're BF.
This is coming from the guy who sent me a PM asking me to help him con nudes from TW members over myspace.

not edgy and childish enough for me mstrike

Cmon deliver some pictures of yourself and some whores with weird facial expressions
Originally Posted by PM from DacTheHork
Private Message: Evil Idea
DacTheHork
Veteran

- 11-21-2007, 12:44 AM

Yo MdiggyStrikeDogg

I have this idea that I thought you might be interested in.

The odds of it actually working are slim but if it does we can get superlolzx100

Okay the plan is simple. We look up myspace/facebook pages for TW members using hte TW groups. We approach random TW members as a local girl. Weasel our ways into getting potential nudes or erotic chat, maybe even tell them to meet us somewhere etc.

In general we do these covert operations or you do them with friends etc. On christmas we post them all in a NWS thread and ruin the E reps of TW members.

If we happen to somehow get a cock pic or nude pic then it will go into comedy super platinum

Sound good?

Doghouse for mstrike.

You only have one ball dude, better be careful or you might not have any :(
She knows I'm only joking.

Nothing is allowed in her ass but sometimes when she's really drunk I manage to slip a finger in there.

yes that was 100% serious and I tried to make it a success

also I always pm mstrike ideas and am generally friends with him

but yes mstrike it is very exciting you can IM some trash whore who works fast food. Please continue I am riveted.

also I think the idea would have been funny (I would never waste the time to do it, but thought an e-whore like mstrike might)

shack tii is super hot. i love her perfect smile. i bet her butt cheeks contain no asshole resin. can you confirm this mstriek

The thing is, I know you're joking, but that girl doesn't. She is really convinced you're cheating on me, and maybe other people will think that, too, now. Now do you get why it kinda makes me mad?
I don't even think she knows we're dating; I didn't accept her friend request on Facebook.
shack tii is super hot. i love her perfect smile. i bet her butt cheeks contain no asshole resin. can you confirm this mstriek
She has a nice asshole. Since she's of the Spanish flavor, it has a rich, dark mahogany color to it. I always spread her cheeks when I'm railing her doggy and enjoy the view, great asshole 10/10

The thing is, I know you're joking, but that girl doesn't. She is really convinced you're cheating on me, and maybe other people will think that, too, now. Now do you get why it kinda makes me mad?

Does it matter? Do you really care what people 'say'?

A shitload of people would find mstrike 'creepy' and 'weird' due to his photoshoots, therefore, you are some kind of fucked up chick for being with him anyway.

So I mean, it really doesn't matter, I guess I could see that people would think you suck as a girlfriend if your man is willing to 'stray' but :shrug:

tacobellgf8.jpg

gorbechovG0306_468x511.jpg

Back