[AIM LOGS][PICS] Fat Taco Bell Employee wants my cock

n505317904306709677xz2.jpg

n5053179048907086469li8.jpg

n5053179048516951623bo0.jpg

:disgust:

:ugh:

Hit it or else you'll always be wondering what it would have been like. You don't need a trophy girl every time. She could have that deep down beauty everyone talks about.

Hit it or else you'll always be wondering what it would have been like. You don't need a trophy girl every time. She could have that deep down beauty everyone talks about.
If that's the case, then her deep down beauty is covered by 15 fuck tons of whale fat.

I think I can live the rest of my life without wondering what it would have been like to have sex with an obese Taco Bell shift manager.

If that's the case, then her deep down beauty is covered by 15 fuck tons of whale fat.

I think I can live the rest of my life without wondering what it would have been like to have sex with an obese Taco Bell shift manager.
a real trophy would be ngfm's slutty daughter ashley am i rite?

I couldn't disrespect NGFM like that. If he gave me permission then I probably would, just because it's NGFM's daughter.

You'd think she would be skinny since she's a coke head but I guess all the free chalupas counter act that.

Back