[AIM LOGS][PICS] Fat Taco Bell Employee wants my cock

I'm not sure what the next step is.

I don't want to bring it to real life because my girlfriend would not approve, even though it would be hilarious getting her really drunk and taking pictures of me shoving enchilada's in her butt.

I'm not sure what the next step is.

I don't want to bring it to real life because my girlfriend would not approve, even though it would be hilarious getting her really drunk and taking pictures of me shoving enchilada's in her butt.
No no. A true zen mind master could jedi this Taco Belle into smoking up and transforming her pudge pot into a chalupa.

i dont understand shaak ti's reaction to this

if my girlfriend saw me doing this shed kill my dog and break my laptop

the thing is, I'm so used to his behavior by now that I only get slightly upset.

Usually it goes down like it did yesterday:
He picks me up and we have a talk in his car where it's a captive-audience thing. Otherwise he would just hang up the phone on me. Then I have a talk with him where I tell him the part of his escapade that bothers me, and he tells me that if I don't know by now that he's joking, then I'm stupid. Then I sigh and say that I'm sick of going out with him because of all the crazy stuff he does. Then he says "you want to break up with me?" And I say, "NO of course not, but you wear me out". Then he tells me that that is the price of having him as a boyfriend and that's just how he rolls. But that he will try to calm down with the crazy antics.

Usually about a month or two later he comes out with another photoshoot, another prank on our neighbors, or another ridiculous antic on tw.
It's exasperating, but I still love him.

heh, he's got you wrapped around his little finger (the one he shoved up your dogs ass, then his own ass, then sniffed it really loudly for like 2 minutes).

You will dump him the first time a nice, good looking man with a great career, a caring nature and some secret perversions that he saves just for you comes along.

And then, you will be happy for awhile until you get bored and rekindle an e-relationship with him that ultimately destroys your marriage with Mr Money. Then, you will get some support payments for the two kids and get back together with Strike for awhile. Until you find him fucking the little girl when she is a teen and then you have a hard decision to make.

Last edited:
the thing is, I'm so used to his behavior by now that I only get slightly upset.

He picks me up and we have a talk in his car where it's a captive-audience thing. Otherwise he would just hang up the phone on me. Then I have a talk with him where I tell him the part of his escapade that bothers me, and he tells me that if I don't know by now that he's joking, then I'm stupid. Then I sigh and say that I'm sick of going out with him because of all the crazy stuff he does. Then he says "you want to break up with me?" And I say, "NO of course not, but you wear me out". Then he tells me that that is the price of having him as a boyfriend and that's just how he rolls. But that he will try to calm down with the crazy antics.

Usually about a month or two later he comes out with another photoshoot, another prank on our neighbors, or another ridiculous antic on tw.

This is where I Dr. Drew you...

Why do you insist on staying with someone who exasperates you? What is wrong with you that you think he will someday change?

Clearly that is what you are thinking... someday he will grow up and stop acting like this, but in the mean time you are making yourself miserable.

Oh and what happened to you as a child that made attracted to guys who act crazy like this?

ThE MaD CaNeR: ill just spray some WD40 all over my balls and masturbate alone in my sister's room like i do every night

:rofl:

you're fucked in the head man

good thread tho

Awww, they're growing up right before our eyes.

This is where I Dr. Drew you...

Why do you insist on staying with someone who exasperates you? What is wrong with you that you think he will someday change?

Clearly that is what you are thinking... someday he will grow up and stop acting like this, but in the mean time you are making yourself miserable.

Oh and what happened to you as a child that made attracted to guys who act crazy like this?

I actually applied for an internship at K-ROQ about a week ago haha

ThE MaD CaNeR: ill just spray some WD40 all over my balls and masturbate alone in my sister's room like i do every night

:rofl:

you're fucked in the head man

good thread tho

Fuck you for making me re-read that line. Someone try re-reading it this time without getting a metal image.

Back