actual midair tier list

fyr

Veteran³
Midair Tier List [Updated]

actual tier list because archetype are too care bear. people are now rated in order of tier after many requests. if people are in t1 its because they're generally pretty good all rounders or have skill set that elevates them to great heights.

list is kept up to date with who is doing well and who is doing shit

t1:

• stork - best stay d but never plays it. super chill guy, never gets mad and an absolute pleasure to play with
  • dl - best chase and overall mechanical god. only reason he is lower than stork is because stork
  • tool/couch/boris - happy to show you how broke chain is. agreed 'flex' god
  • nark - probably best all round player. worst mapper ever though
  • captaintea - never shuts up about how his weapons havent reloaded. dont put him on stay d if you dont like campers getting out
  • yods - he gets bored of playing so dont see him much but when he plays he's still up here.
  • implo - i lied. this guy can aim but thats it. consistently abandoning capper when he plays stay d to go chase. just stick him on chase. another player you don't want to see on offence.

t2:

• schreq - he's pretty consistent but can sometimes get mad at you for dumb shit. plays a bunch worse when he has NA ping compared to other EU players
  • shad - he's pretty alright i guess. overrated by the former asscend players. great killing power and good awareness but missing that spark to make him truly great
  • swordfish - plays like god some pickups then absolute dog shit next guess he is solid enough
  • fyr - too inconsistent to be t1 and i dont use comms anymore. been messing with sensitivity more so been sucking more recently.
  • icedwinds - pretty good dueler and shows signs of brilliance but plays too inconsistent to be t1. this guy does dumb shit all the time that may end up working
  • sleepy/logic - he's okay i guess. missing magic that he used to have when i play against him. best on defence, his o play is ... interesting.
  • melur - pretty good dueller and i like his humour. overall really solid player on both d and o
  • sin - rarely see but easily t2 at least when you factor in terrible west coast ping
  • kzn - pretty good player. he's been moving higher on the list and i'm starting to see why people like to play with him. just needs to keep sharpening his play and decisions and he's easily higher.
  • tarzul/ravesty - he's overall pretty solid but missing magic that keeps him down. seems to be able to play both d and o on par with each other

t3:

• bugspray - actually started playing the game again. seems solid enough in lots of respects but needs to put the time in before I can say he should be higher
  • blakk - consistent player but probably a bit overrated by most. think others have caught up to him now in capping ability.
  • icehawk - nice aim; nice d and block play. just does dumb things that keeps him from being higher and can't really play any sort of flex. lots of killing power though
  • jp - nice capper but playing on craptop keeps him down
  • angrypolak - pretty good passer on standoffs. has lots of potential but needs to put more time in
  • izza - likes to claim best dueler but cant even return flag most of the time. awareness is .. lacking to say the least sometimes but friendly guy.
  • moose - solid enough pick. probably best on o
  • miri - likes to talk the talk but he's too bad to really pose a threat
  • nameless - good player but does dumb things occasionally and has issues with consistency.
  • esprit - good cap but dumb play keeps him down along with killing power issues
  • tylermarket - this man is a meme. really hard to place because he sometimes plays like he's in t2 and sometimes t4. guess its down to whos on his team and who he wants to beat.

t4:

• dev - needs to tighten his routes and timing. killing power and standoff play also needs to improve before he gets to t3
  • immie - surprisingly gotten plenty better recently but his offence play is shocking bad and routes take forever
  • naner - getting lots better. should make it higher pretty soon.
  • application - solid capper. probably should be higher but his play to me never really seems to impact the game (no clutch).
  • sharp - i thought this guy was supposed to be good. nice aim but cant ski and bad standoff passer usually. not playing much recently so dont have more recent thoughts
  • berserker - getting better but lots of dumb play still. apparently plays on craptop which also doesnt help
  • b3d - improving after accident again, starting to be much more of a threat.
  • giohm - can duel well but thats it. can't ski and play is so predictable
  • voidspawn - can cap okay but cant duel for shit
  • brooky - poor kid needs to play more to get gud again.

t5:

• zwidow - poor guy tries but he's not quite all there. guess he is the most 'versatile' t5 player.
  • fray - this man has no sense of offence timing. is also really fucking annoying on comms depending if you like that or not
  • soundguy - improving capper but gets rekt by others in terms of killing power and slow reactions. also runs really weird long routes and can't time well
  • apollyon - needs to learn to ski and get good routes. has more killing power than most down here.
  • jahman - he might struggle but at least he puts his heart into it. god tier camper but needs to improve his exits and try and improve his reaction times
  • gonno - can cap okay. killing power pretty low like others in this tier
  • verna - never plays anymore but if he did he'd probably be here. don't have much recent data either

t6+:

i would name people here but they are either too new or are just simply so bad its hard to watch them play

hard to rate tier:

these fucks are here because they dont play pickups but are still worth a mention

• proj - came back for tourney but never plays pickups so cant really rate. easily around t2
  • fett - havent seen play recently but is solid enough if he puts the time in. easily around t2
  • desco - king of the meme routes. needs to play more because hes just the best. easily around t2
  • malice - goddammit come back so we can do sick passes. probably around t3
  • dare - come back sweet prince
  • slush - made me move him to the inactive list

Changelist:

30/12/16 - shuffled a few people around and added dev.
06/01/17 - made slush inactive

Last edited:
why the fuck would tw care when only 5 people if that paid the $175 to be part of the instant access?

fuk when did i fall to #2?

#1 cap
#1 home
#1 chase

shit doesnt add up time 2 grind i guess

this

also i wish i had a copy of thorin's player profiles for that draft on twl because he typed whole paragraphs of information and profiles for each player it was great to read

tw also had player interview pages back in the day, that should come back and better tw profiles.

i wish this fyr guy did that for each person i would read the fucck out of it

Last edited:
Back