a note from tehvul's mom

I am writing this to you request the immediate removal of incorrect information contained on your site, that also shows up in google searches. In the forum, dropping a dime on dweasel, there is incorrect information about Janie stating that she was raped by her father as a child. The information is factually incorrect and libelous.The act did not happen to Janie , but rather another sibling. I am sure you can empathize with my situation, and why I am following legal advice to first implore you to remove this defamatory material as soon as possible.
someone please clarify.
Quoted for posterity

Okay, plenty of gun threads, plenty of tehvul threads... I guess we haven't had a cut vs. uncut thread in a while, anyone want to start one of those?

I think "How do you wipe?" comes first and then the "cut vs. uncut."

Maybe I missed the most recent "How do you wipe?" thread though.

whats funny is now his sister will need two threads deleted as this one becomes popular so will her name in the search results and in this thread it also mentions rape

i think mr green is a total sick fuck that signed up for a community outreach program, takes your pills away, and then fucks you

Janie was raped by Dweasel

what was the name of your other sister tehvul?

did Dweasel rape her too? Or was that you? I can't keep all the different details of your scum family straight.

:picard: :lol:

Anyway I blocked my mom so she's just a bad memory like the rest of those things.

Last edited:
I think "How do you wipe?" comes first and then the "cut vs. uncut."

Maybe I missed the most recent "How do you wipe?" thread though.

I think we're long overdue for another "how to have sex with your dog" thread. Gotta keep working that SEO ya know.

I know people that have had unmedicated bipolars in their family. NOBODY deserves to have to put up with that shit.

Back