7 year old desktop I need a new one

Skeletor666

Merried Man
Veteran XX
Die hard did me good back in the day but now I am on the hunt.

Is this shit real?

Alienware

$100 gaming laptops? I have been out of the loop and gaming since having kids but if I am going to get a new box I am going to want to stick to my roots.

Last game I wanted for performance was Natural Selection 2.......yes I'm old bitches

Help an old man buy a new com pooper.

Love Skeletor

Myahhhhhh

My biggest problem is since lovely win 10 upgrade they fucked my Radeon legacy drivers to cause a black screen display. After trouble shooting I got the screen back but he resolution is shit till WIN 10 sends an update that killed the legacy drivers from AMD. At least that is what the internet has told me.

Last time Win 8 upgraded me to Win 10 the M$ corrupted my solid state boot drive and I had to get another one and move everything over. Thanks Windows for "updating" me so now I have to buy new hardware again.

That site screams no. Not very old, all info is hidden, ran out of another country, prices too good to be true, etc.

How much are you wanting to spend?
Laptop, desktop?

Tons of options out there

What's your budget? I would start by reading the recent "best" articles on pcgamer.com to get caught up on latest technology and market prices. PCpartppicker.com might help too. Good luck!

My biggest problem is since lovely win 10 upgrade they fucked my Radeon legacy drivers to cause a black screen display. After trouble shooting I got the screen back but he resolution is shit till WIN 10 sends an update that killed the legacy drivers from AMD. At least that is what the internet has told me.

127632.jpg

did you try the "roll back driver" option in device manager?

I'm just about there in wanting to build (it's been forever...) or finding something to play games/store files on. I am positively shit with my thumbs... need mouse/keyboard/throttle

Buy parts, open boxes, build comp.

thanks man, i'd forgotten how i used to do it

btw these are the same directions my wife gives me
i am always amazed at how simple things are for her

Last edited:
No way that is not a scam site, you can’t buy a $2500 laptop for $100. I won’t let my cc anywhere near that site

:rofl: Fuck anything other than Win7. I'll be hanging onto this OS for at least another decade to come. Absolutely no reason to swap to a bright white tablet OS with zero customization, features that can't be disabled, and invasive tracking.

Back