6 pieces of bacon is not enough

RadianT- said:
I wouldn't go so far as to call a dog filthy but they're definitely dirty. But, a dog's got personality. Personality goes a long way.

Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Uncle Slappy said:
Ah, so by that rationale, if a pig had a better personality, he would cease to be a filthy animal. Is that true?

Well we'd have to be talkin' about one charmin' motherfuckin' pig. I mean he'd have to be ten times more charmin' than that Arnold on Green Acres, you know what I'm sayin'?

Uncle Slappy said:
Bacon tastes good. Pork chops taste good.
Pigs are filthy hehe ;) Rolling around in your own shit is not exactly "clean" Anyways, I eat pork and I am a Muslim but eating crispy greasy ass is not my idea of good food.

Bacon is overated, ham > *

GigaFool said:
yes but you live in canada nurp

canada has a very warped view of what bacon is supposed to be
Canadian Bacon > *

:lol: What you want me to do? I can re-create the USA eating experience at home. Drown my food in 1lb of oil, then deep fry it and serve it up.

I find myself usually just eating pork with breakfast. Ham + beans = win

nurp said:
Pigs are filthy hehe ;) Rolling around in your own shit is not exactly "clean" Anyways, I eat pork and I am a Muslim but eating crispy greasy ass is not my idea of good food.

Bacon is overated, ham > *

We're just quoting a movie, man

I do like pig though, and you're a Muslim? I didn't know this...

nurp said:
Canadian Bacon > *

:lol: What you want me to do? I can re-create the USA eating experience at home. Drown my food in 1lb of oil, then deep fry it and serve it up.

I find myself usually just eating pork with breakfast. Ham + beans = win

:ftard:

Who the fuck cooks like that?

Oh, and I ate 2lbs of bacon this week and I lost 5 pounds. Fuck the haters.

Uncle Slappy said:
We're just quoting a movie, man

I do like pig though, and you're a Muslim? I didn't know this...
What movie? I don't watch that many movies hehe. Last movie I saw was ugh...star wars ep2 and I had to DL it (watched it like last month)

Yes am I a Muslim. My mom hates the fact that I eat pork but I stopped practicing the religion 2 years ago and have never looked back. I don't see how eating one type of animal can make you a sinner pfft. I don't believe in religion but I do believe in god.

And Doc, You are guys are the fattest fucks around for a reason ;)

ps : keep eating your bacon, you'll end up a whale like MidNJ

nurp said:
What movie? I don't watch that many movies hehe. Last movie I saw was ugh...star wars ep2 and I had to DL it (watched it like last month)

Yes am I a Muslim. My mom hates the fact that I eat pork but I stopped practicing the religion 2 years ago and have never looked back. I don't see how eating one type of animal can make you a sinner pfft. I don't believe in religion but I do believe in god.

And Doc, You are guys are the fattest fucks around for a reason ;)

ps : keep eating your bacon, you'll end up a whale like MidNJ

Pulp Fiction. I was gonna say I was surprised a Muslim would read TW but I guess if every group offended by TW didnt still come here it would be a lonely place.

trichinosis has been eliminated in virtually all domestic pork stock, so the number one danger of undercooked pork isn't really a danger anymore.

Uncle Slappy said:
Pulp Fiction. I was gonna say I was surprised a Muslim would read TW but I guess if every group offended by TW didnt still come here it would be a lonely place.
:lol: I'm also a vet 5 with 27,252 (13.63 posts per day my e-penis is still growing) I saw Pulp fiction and can't remember that part but I do remember Samuel Jackson owning it up :D

I did once have a hotdog wrapped in bacon in England...now that was some oily shit and it left me shitting breaks but it did taste good. My body could only handle it once. I tried eating it again and I almost died. Those brits are sometimes too hardcore for me. Im posting too much :lol: better get back on the phones

Back