[4th of July] What are your plans?

Giving blood this morning. Then, I'm going to dinner at a friend's house (her and her husband are both chefs) in downtown Washington, DC. Afterwards, we'll probably watch the fireworks from the roof of her house.

heading into San Francisco for the day with a few buddies of mine. were probably gonna go to china town and buy a few bags of smoke bombs and stink bombs and then let them off at pier 39 during the day. any TWers who are planning to go there, you might want to watch out for a 6'4" red head with a 6'4" blond trailing behind him at high speed, especially if there is a large smoke cloud near by

I'm Australian, but i know from Amercian movies that you like fireworks on 4th July. How about you shoot a nuke into the middle east so we can focus on something else for the next decade?

Hrm.. I'm doing the whole Good American Family thing.. going down to a local town, partake in the festivities. watch the fireworks.

I think we are having a bbq then we are heading in to DC to deal with all of the insane amounts of people to watch the fireworks on the mall.

Working because of a fucking international deployment. Serious why the fuck an american company decided to do a deployment the week of the 4th of July is a fucking mystery to me. But will be drinking and BBQing and blowing shit up around lunch time.

I think we are having a bbq then we are heading in to DC to deal with all of the insane amounts of people to watch the fireworks on the mall.

omg dude don't go to the mall. There's plenty of good places in the city with great views where you won't have to deal with a MOB of people to get onto the metro. I'm going to a friend's place in Columbia Heights, for example.

omg dude don't go to the mall. There's plenty of good places in the city with great views where you won't have to deal with a MOB of people to get onto the metro. I'm going to a friend's place in Columbia Heights, for example.

Any sweet places on the blue line that would allow us to avoid the mobs?

krustyy said:
hotepsigcopyef4.gif

Haha...

Pharoah gobbles donkey goober
Cleopatra does the nasty

I love that movie...

As for the 4th I am heading to downtown Pittsburgh for the regatta and tailgating with some friends.

Going to a party hosted by my best friends mom. She has a new penthouse that overlooks the stone arch bridge and Mississippi in Minneapolis. Catered food + good people + fireworks literally right outside of her place. It's going to be a very good fourth.

Back