[4th of July] What are your plans?

Kray

Veteran XV
Just curious of what TW is going to be doing for the 4th.

Discuss

[EDIT] Everyone who is doing shit, and going to be taking pictures. Be sure to post your pictures of your crazy drunkin parties, or you blowing shit up!

Btw :wave:

Vet4 woot :lol:

Last edited:
bbq. possibly 2 bbqs. gonna drink a lot of beer. probably not gonna have our own fireworks due to cali fires and the strict enforcement on it now...

Heading to Dana Point Harbor. A friend has a boat there where we're gonna bbq and watch fireworks. On the 4th, all the boat owners go out in the harbor in their dingies and have a water gun fight.

I picked some PVC pipe and miscellaneous parts and fittings yesterday and made a water gun that shoots about a gallon of water per shot (fires for about 5 secs). I also designed it to automatically feed from the sea water so I don't even need to take much effort to reload.

Poor little kids aren't gonna see it coming.

Heading to Dana Point Harbor. A friend has a boat there where we're gonna bbq and watch fireworks. On the 4th, all the boat owners go out in the harbor in their dingies and have a water gun fight.

I picked some PVC pipe and miscellaneous parts and fittings yesterday and made a water gun that shoots about a gallon of water per shot (fires for about 5 secs). I also designed it to automatically feed from the sea water so I don't even need to take much effort to reload.

Poor little kids aren't gonna see it coming.

Pictures! If not bullshit thats gonna be fucking funnier than shit! :lol:

Pictures! If not bullshit thats gonna be fucking funnier than shit! :lol:

I'll certainly take some shots of my "watering" equipment as well as some shots at the boat. I'm not taking a $600 digital camera into a water fight on a dingie though.

I'll certainly take some shots of my "watering" equipment as well as some shots at the boat. I'm not taking a $600 digital camera into a water fight on a dingie though.

:lol: If you did I'd have to personally slap the shit out of you lol. Post pictures tomorrow in the thread.

pick up one of those disposable ones then

Gonna go see if I can find someone to sell me an owner-financed house.. and hope I get a huge fucking balloon payment.. I gotta rent the house to several of my friends after all

Back