2019-nCoV

Vaccine Passports are the End of Capitalism, Privacy, Freedom

The globalist technocrats do not need the ByeDone administration to implement this.

Not the same as a simple I.D.
Like a voter I.D.

God intervention puts my posts at the top of pages..

anyway, I like how Warroom puts CNN on in the background
to show what noise they focus on and hammer home
what signal CNN is missing

Last edited:
I think it's pretty funny, honestly. Hense the :rofl:

Did the 'needle' disappear into the syringe when you got yours?

:lol: do you honestly think this is a gotcha big pharma moment or are you just trolling?

see? even when they are presented fucking video proof of weird shit, they STILL deny that it really happened and believe wholeheartedly that this is fine (fire)

I remember back in the hey day of AIDS and needlestick injuries there was a retractable syringe invented that did just that.

It stopped the heroin addicts reusing or leaving used needles in the park.

see? even when they are presented fucking video proof of weird shit, they STILL deny that it really happened and believe wholeheartedly that this is fine (fire)

you're already beyond your quota for retarded comments this week, but i want to hear more about what you think occurred in this video.

The Skipper is a sucker, that is all. He is not aware that this is propaganda; a show of popular people getting the jab and how safe it is. But because a lot of people faint when they get it, they, the propaganda dept, cannot have that during a live celebrity jab show, so they use fake syringes.

However, I have a feeling Skippy watches CNN and is completely unaware of how many of the advertisements are pharmaceutical in nature and is incapable of making the connection between paid propaganda and news.

"We're CNN. Where 70% of our advertisements come from drug makers so you can believe us when we say that getting the covid jab is completely safe." (btw - I dont know if it is 70% or not). :p

big pharma been trying to figure out how to get in on more subscription based programs like everyone else. Ppl kept dying from cancer so this is a perfect solution.. Vax only work 90 days LOL 100/mo to stay vaxxed LOL

I like to let people who feel like they need it go first. In the meantime, if they release Molnupiravir, I may skip the vaccine and let nature do it's thing. I still consider getting the virus a low risk since I haven't changed habits and was out in the wild for all of COVID without getting it.

Z2YQVeO.png

I like to let people who feel like they need it go first. In the meantime, if they release Molnupiravir, I may skip the vaccine and let nature do it's thing. I still consider getting the virus a low risk since I haven't changed habits and was out in the wild for all of COVID without getting it.

In all likelihood you got it. Just didn’t experience any symptoms along with the other 50% of people that got it.

Back