2019-nCoV

Politics aside, I considered myself well prepared for the covid/vax hoax simply because I never trusted doctors or big pharma in the first place.

That said, historically most of the left had the same feelings I did. The left was the champion of calling out and suspecting big pharma. It's amazing how quickly they can turn on a dime because of the media.

Politics aside, I considered myself well prepared for the covid/vax hoax simply because I never trusted doctors or big pharma in the first place.

That said, historically most of the left had the same feelings I did. The left was the champion of calling out and suspecting big pharma. It's amazing how quickly they can turn on a dime because of the media.

just like all conservatives used to support small gov and free speech and flipped on a dime

Sad!

XTVlH3Asq8e6DqCPt2q284mBXUk.jpg

I told my insane mandate loving sister from San Francisco I wouldn't talk to her until she read 'The Real Anthony Faulci'
She was able to get a copy from a lib friend that had 3 copies around... rich fucks vg6
I talked to her and then she confessed she never got very far in it.

she thinks the laptop from hell is russian disinfo
i told her she's in for a rude awaking

I told my insane mandate loving sister from San Francisco I wouldn't talk to her until she read 'The Real Anthony Faulci'
She was able to get a copy from a lib friend that had 3 copies around... rich fucks vg6
I talked to her and then she confessed she never got very far in it.

she thinks the laptop from hell is russian disinfo
i told her she's in for a rude awaking

Women in general were very awful during the lockdowns. They went full authoritarian and became very hateful. They got so emotional over it, more so than most politics. When women would talk about covid it was never stats or science related stuff. Just social venom.

I have another sister that broke out of the family mold early with the help of a Republican husband
I have to talk her out of the
Democrat bad
Bush good
She gets taught the terms RINO & Neocon

it almost as if this was obvious from the start and anyone that wanted to discuss it was silenced so as to not impact the precious pharmaceutical marketing campaign

kirk-surprised.gif

can we get one
just one accurate simple graph
of vaxxed vs un-vaxxed excess deaths?
no SCIENCE! is not going to produce that for us

‘Unethical’ and up to 98 Times Worse Than the Disease: Top Scientists Publish Paradigm-Shifting Study About COVID-19 Vaccines

A team of nine experts from Harvard, Johns Hopkins, and other top universities has published paradigm-shifting research about the efficacy and safety of the COVID-19 vaccines and why mandating vaccines for college students is unethical.
This 50-page study, which was published on The Social Science Research Network at the end of August, analyzed CDC and industry-sponsored data on vaccine adverse events, and concluded that mandates for COVID-19 boosters for young people may cause 18 to 98 actual serious adverse events for each COVID-19 infection-related hospitalization theoretically prevented.
The paper is co-authored by Dr. Stefan Baral, an epidemiology professor at Johns Hopkins University; surgeon Martin Adel Makary, M.D., a professor at Johns Hopkins known for his books exposing medical malfeasance, including “Unaccountable: What Hospitals Won’t Tell You and How Transparency Can Revolutionize Heath Care”; and Dr. Vinayak Prasad, a hematologist-oncologist, who is a professor in the UCSF Department of Epidemiology and Biostatistics, as well as the author of over 350 academic and peer-reviewed articles.

Back