+1for Comcast

Jasper

Veteran XX
Somehow I missed paying our bill for last month and they shut our service off. I called and said we would pay the full amount by Wednesday when the funds would be available and the CSA said no problem Im giving you a 5 day extension :)

Before I ended the call I could hear the kitchen tv come on.

Yay Comcast?

try to get to any other type of service besides bill paying and it will take you 10 minn just to talk to a human, and that human cant fix any problem and forwards you on to another moron. Fuck comcast

They won't do that every time and you'll probably get billed for those five days. Fuck Comcast because I can't get FIOS because of backroom deals in my city.

Brighthouse has been doing this for decades. About time those faggots finally caught up.

try to get to any other type of service besides bill paying and it will take you 10 minn just to talk to a human, and that human cant fix any problem and forwards you on to another moron. Fuck comcast

all companies pull that shit these days. i wish it was possible to make a class action lawsuit against all companies who pull this shit, add up the average time customers have to waste on hold, total it up by number of customer calls per month and hit them with a huge ass fucking bill they have to pay back to customers for wasted time they could have used working and earning money, or fucking womenz.

My cc on file with time warner expired and they didn't call me till I owed them ~400

I ignored their call for 2 weeks because I was sure it was a call to try and get me to add phone service.

They never did cut off my service.

if fucking comcast (and others) have to pay out an average of $2 million dollars per month for wasting peoples time on hold and navigating the stupid automated bullshit, they will be more inclined to get their fucking shit together and ditch the automated crap, and hire more humans.

all companies pull that shit these days. i wish it was possible to make a class action lawsuit against all companies who pull this shit, add up the average time customers have to waste on hold, total it up by number of customer calls per month and hit them with a huge ass fucking bill they have to pay back to customers for wasted time they could have used working and earning money, or fucking womenz.

Who do you think wastes more collective hours and resources, support staff or lawyers?

Messed up your cable service? OH NOs!

600x400_roastoflarrythecableguy.jpg

if fucking comcast (and others) have to pay out an average of $2 million dollars per month for wasting peoples time on hold and navigating the stupid automated bullshit, they will be more inclined to get their fucking shit together and ditch the automated crap, and hire more humans.

Yea because there's nothing sweeter than a human phone operator.

lily_tomlin_01.jpg

Back