14 years later

Stig

Veteran XX
I'm interested to know where everyone is these days, many years after Tribes. Kinda amazing this website is still active actually.

Myself, I started playing Tribes at 22 after finishing a 3 year stint in the military. It was between TF and Tribes for me. I choose Tribes after founding members of TKB showed me what skiing was all about. Tribes swallowed about 2 years of my time. Definitely the most exciting period of my gaming life.

I met a lot of people. Even had some drama: got the shit kicked out of me in Houston, Texas while visiting members of TKB in 2001. I went down there for a second LAN. I was also supposed to be part of a second shooting of Pearl Harbor there, but never made it because my face was broken lol. Mandarb was there - I should have listened to that guy and walked away, but I was drunk off my ass (he ripped my shirt trying to pull me away from a bunch of corn fed motherfuckers). For those of you who don't know, he is a big mtf.

Finished college, fronted a band, then left that band and played in NY (where I met Fraggle), tried real estate, then went to law school. Now I'm an attorney practicing criminal defense. I own a house, date a badass homicide/gang prosecutor (whom I argue with all the time) that is much smarter than me.

I still game, but not like before. Titanfall on the xbox is what I currently play: Sa1isbury is my tag.

What about the rest of you?

Last edited:
Some of us left a bar (4 of us I think) I slid over some car goofing off. Apologized. Dudes in the car got out and wanted to fight. They were joined by others. I recall it being 8 v 4. I refused to walk away from a stupid confrontation. Had my nose broken and my jaw dislocated as a consequence. I think I got knocked out and spat on too. Mandarb might be able to provide a better explanation, idk.

divorced like 10 times, moved along in my career, really got into outdoor stuff, hiking, skiing, climbing, running etc
Still shit with the ladies, prolly will get married a few more times.

Pics of badass homicide/gang prosecutor, preferably in sexy lingerie.

plz hurry

sent from my TalkaTap using phone.

Back