[100 year flood]Middle Tennessee is under water, but no one cares.

MajorChaos

Contributor
Veteran X
So it had been raining here for the past almost 3 days. Nashville and the surrounding towns and cities are under water. People are calling it the "100 year flood". The major rivers have not even crested yet. Its going to take months to clean this shit up. However none of the big news media outlets seem to give a shit. They must not care because this place seems to be the last bastion against liberals.

Nashville News, Tennessee News and Local Weather from WSMV 4 News

Thats ok, we dont want the government to help us.

oh, also, i sawt his on CNN during lunch. in between the millions of commercials they have.

i honestly think they have more commercial time than news time.

it was funny as hell watching a school float down I24 east yesterday.

Opryland hotel has a first floor lake now.

And yeah jomo, cant wait to visit the new lake.

it was funny as hell watching a school float down I24 east yesterday.

Opryland hotel has a first floor lake now.

And yeah jomo, cant wait to visit the new lake.

Was the quarry still in use? There was some equipment at the bottom of it wasn't there?

So it had been raining here for the past almost 3 days. Nashville and the surrounding towns and cities are under water. People are calling it the "100 year flood". The major rivers have not even crested yet. Its going to take months to clean this shit up. However none of the big news media outlets seem to give a shit. They must not care because this place seems to be the last bastion against liberals.

Nashville News, Tennessee News and Local Weather from WSMV 4 News

Thats ok, we dont want the government to help us.

We decided to let you suffer until you cry uncle and accept global climate change.

I dont know, thats actually the first I have heard of it. There is so much shit going on.

Wish I owned a boat. :sunny:

Fuck off, we've had three major '100 year' flood events up in New England recently and nothing national was ever broadcast, so you don't count, either :p

Would I get in trouble taking a boat down there and riding about for the hell of it? I would consider it if this keeps going.

Back