[10 items douches buy] What percentage of TW fall onto this list with at least 1(OFN)

its illegal to operate a handset while driving in CT and soon will be in MA as well

count me in for the bluetooth headset

in a car its fine, but walking around it just makes you look dumb

I got a box of like 200 axe samples from my buddies frat 2 or so years ago, got bored after like 100 axe bombs and now they are on the bottom of a box full of wires and such. I doubt ill ever use them but I also doubt ill throw the box out.

:lol: @ you lil axe boys...

A Man's Brand:
old_spice.png

I have a bluetooth headset. I wanted the belt holster when I got my new phone. The holster, bluetooth, and car charger package was $20. Just the holster was $25. Kind of a non-brainer. The only time I use it is when I'm cooking and talking on the phone. It doesn't leave the house, really.

I have a watch. I'm not sure if the face is "enormous" or not. The watch in the article is a Breitling, which is an expensive brand. My watch is an Oris, and I think it's very attractive.

A guy I know has a Tag Heuer watch that has a massive face... and it's thick too.

He is a certified douchebag. It's just such overkill that it's pretentious I guess.

A guy I know has a Tag Heuer watch that has a massive face... and it's thick too.

He is a certified douchebag. It's just such overkill that it's pretentious I guess.

I mean... men's watches have big faces. Some are larger than others, but they're all large.

I have a bluetooth headset. I wanted the belt holster when I got my new phone. The holster, bluetooth, and car charger package was $20. Just the holster was $25. Kind of a non-brainer. The only time I use it is when I'm cooking and talking on the phone. It doesn't leave the house, really.

I have a watch. I'm not sure if the face is "enormous" or not. The watch in the article is a Breitling, which is an expensive brand. My watch is an Oris, and I think it's very attractive.

i think the whole watch thing is how it looks on your arm. some people have enormous faces and average size wrist or smaller.. which looks dumb.

Any guy that is 6'0" or more, and has a decent size frame can get away with large face watches tho easily. its the difference of a watch face looking big, and stylish, and one making you look 10 years old cause you have twig wrists yet still wear one.

I have a couple cans of axe, guilty as charged. I dont have and have never had any of the other items though.

YEAH GUYS OBEYING THE LAW AND USING A BLUETOOTH HEADSET MAKES YOU A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG WHOS WITH ME HOORAH IF YOU DONT LIKE TO DECK OUT COMPUTERS & OTHER COMPUTER STUFF YOU'RE A TOTAL DOUCHEBAG DUDE

i have axe...and i have a bluetooth headset for when im on a long drive or doing work at the computer.

oh and in highschool, my gf brought me back a fbi tshirt like that from D.C.....right before she broke up with me too lol

Guilty only with the bluetooth which I don't understand really. I use it when I'm in my car and I need to be hands free or I'm working and I can't actually hold the phone to my ear.

Back