Going to buy milk

I had to google to get this. We just buy regular milk in our household. Use a half gallon a week between the two of us.

Did you get any cookies? Cookies and milk the best.

I did not. But only because my wife was baking muffins at home. Thus I had to get the milk. Not a task I would usually take on, but Im a high confidence individual and got it done without any complications.

I did not. But only because my wife was baking muffins at home. Thus I had to get the milk. Not a task I would usually take on, but Im a high confidence individual and got it done without any complications.

buying milk is hard

glad u made it back safe

But if you were going to buy cookies...what cookies would you buy. Are you an oreo man? Or are you maybe an oatmeal/raisin kind of guy?

But if you were going to buy cookies...what cookies would you buy. Are you an oreo man? Or are you maybe an oatmeal/raisin kind of guy?

I'm not a cookie guy. The only cookies worth my time would be fresh baked soft chewy bakery style cookies of the peanut butter or chocochip variety. I seldom eat such cookies, but when I do, I enjoy them very much.

Homemade Chocolate chip is top of my list. Oreos were fine when I was 10, but can’t stand them today. Not even sure they are made the same today. Too sweet imo.

all the fast food and junk foods got srsly fucked with like late 90s thru early 2000s

shit's worse than it was in the past, man

You need good milk if you want your milkshake to bring all the boys to the yard

I'm really not much of a cookie guy either. But i like a good home made oatmeal/raisin cookie and wont be mad at a chocolate chip either.

But i have a soft spot in my heart for lemon cookies because my grandma always kept a big tupperware thing full of them for the grandkids

horizon-organic-whole-dha-omega-3-milk.png

Milk I buy.

I don't drink much anymore, and this stuff can last a while in the fridge, so it works out very well.

*edit - g/f came over last night. Ate some shroomz, had sex for about 4 hours and then she asked if I would make some whip cream for some strawberries. Fed her some strawberries and had more shroomy sex on the kitchen island and then bedroom. Got about 4.5 hours of sleep last night. Totally worth it. lawl

This is the heavy whipping cream I use.
horizon-organic-heavy-whipping-cream.png

Last edited:
the awkward shroom sex stories are a bit weird for a milk thread but w/e

jimmy in the US we have nofat, 1%,2%, and 3.8% which is whole milk

kiunda weird that a boomer doesn't grok milk numbers but w/e

Back